Part 31

*Previously*
I said," who are you? And your name better not be who I think it is."
"Jack."

*Present*
Liam
I feel so bad, I feel like I'm betraying her so badly, and I know she knows why I'm doing this, but I can't help myself for feeling the guilt and I think Travis is catching on and said," I know you must be feeling guilty right now, but you are doing this to protect her and it will all be worth it when she is alive and safe."
"Your right, but I can't help myself." I said
"I know, it will be." Said Travis
We were sitting down with Kimberly's group and we could see the queue and then we could see the girls patiently waiting for their lunch and then I see Luna putting her food down and she said something and then she walks over to some people and I saw Thomas was probably picking on that boy and then I see Luna being defensive and I got up and said," I'm going to get something I will be back." And I walked off to their direction and then I bumped Thomas on the shoulder and kept walking but then Thomas said," You got a problem, mate?"
I just turned round and looked everywhere and then said," Nope."
" well it seems like you do, so how about you either tell me your problem or apologise." He said
"Well I won't apologise, but I will tell you my problem, it's how you treat people mate." I said
Thomas walked up to me and got in his face and that makes me more angry, my Luna had to stop all the eyes and She pulled Thomas back and said," I will sit with you okay but the girls will too."
Thomas still didn't stop and She said," The teacher is coming this way stop please."
"Thank you, at least one person knows some manners." I said and he scoffed and I walked off back to the table and Travis just chuckled and shake his head and I said," Couldn't help myself." Then sat down and then Kimberley came and sat on my lap that got me really agitated but I have to, but I then just looked at where the girls are going.
They went to a bench with Thomas, Jake, and other guys and but they were on the other side of the bench and then they were talking until a guy came from behind them.
I Pulled a fist.

Luna:

Jack.

So me and Remi and Cami looked at Angie and we were going to say something but then jack came out of nowhere on Remi's side and pushed Remi so she then slide, which then made me slide and I was going towards the end and then I was then falling to the ground so before I could embarrass myself I had one arm on the ground and then the other one was holding Remi up so she doesn't slide anymore, but then out of no where Angie comes from behind and grabs me up off from the ground and then when I was sitting again I stood up and said," let's go girls."
We all then left and I looked at Angie and said," You alright."
Angie was so zoned out, so we stopped and I said," I'm sorry Angie." And then I hugged her and she hugged me back and then the girls joined in and then out of no where Grayson joins in and said," what are we hugging for?" And we all turned our heads to see him and then we let go of Angie and she went and hugged him tightly and we all just looked at each other and then Grayson looked so worried because Angie was in tears and he said," what's wrong? What happened?"
Angie wipes her tears and said," I'm just tired and emotional today."
Grayson looked at her and said,"No something must have triggered—"
Angie looked at him silently and Grayson was looking everywhere and said," Where is he?" He said with gritted teeth
Angie said," Who?"
Grayson looked at her and said,"you know who."
"Oh you mean Jack well he is sitting on that table." Remi said pointing in that direction and then Grayson was so angry that I could barely see him and he was walking in that direction but Angie rushed in front of him and said," please don't."
"Move out of my way, guys keep her away." He said and I grabbed her and said," It will be okay." then he left and we followed behind.

Grayson PoV

I had red in my eyes and i will kill him, so I went to the table they were and they were just laughing and talking about things and I stood and said," Who is jack on this table." And they all looked at me and stopped laughing when they saw me, then they guy in front of me stood up and turned around and looked right at me and scoffed and said," Who is asking for me?"
"Me." Right at that I punched him on the face and he landed on the floor and after that I got on top of him and kept on punching him, then one other guy on that table tried to push me off him but I didn't budge all I did was punch him for all the things he did to Angie and everyone else tried to pull me off but I was strong for them and I just kept right at it and then the only thing that made me stop was the shout of my Angie saying," GRAYSON PLEASE STOP!"
And then I grabbed his collar and said," I know what you did to her, huh how does it feel huh to be a punching bag, let me tell you something me and you are not over I will Kill you understand, let something stick in your sick head if nothing less, if you touch, mess or even go near her ever again, I will make sure your death will be even more painful than it's going to be, understand."
He just laughed while blood was dripping down his face and I got even more angry so I just kept punching him and then someone grabbed my arm and I looked ready to hit that person but my eyes widened and it was Angie and she looked at me with guilt and she even had more tears in her eyes and I let go of him and I rushed to her and I hugged her tightly and she hugged me back tightly and I said,'"I'm so sorry Angie, he deserved it so much, but thank you for stopping me, because I was really going to kill him."
"Oh, how romantic you guys are, but Grayson be more specific Grayson what did I do to her?" Said Jack and I stopped everything and I was going to let her go but she hold on to me tightly and said," ignore him."
"You are not going to say well okay I will, I beat her because she deserved it." He said