Part 35

Luna

we both went downstairs to my mum and she said," Cami is waiting outside, is she okay?"

I frowned and I went outside to see cami walking up and down and when she looked at me, she smiled and she walked to the car and i was starting to panic over the fact that she is hiding something from me and liam came out and said," Is she okay?" 

"I dont know that is what worries me the most, anyway babe, i will see you later" i said and kissed him on the cheek and i rushed into the car. 

I drove the car and we were driving and i could see Cami and she just looks nervous to say something and then i knew something was going on so i carefully pulled to side of the road and i finally said," Okay cami I am going to give you two options here, option 1 you tell me what is bothering you willingly or option 2 , I will not drive on. Your choice, becasue you have me here thinking that I did something wrong here and I am worried here, please tell me." 

Cami just looked at me and then she sighed and i knew something and said," You are not really going to pick Remi and Angie up are you?"

she shook her head and I said," Whats going on cami, your scaring me?"

"Sebastian is back in town and he said that if I don't come and meet him now then it will be a lot worse then when he does end up seeing me." she explained 

I KNEW IT! HE WOULD BE BACK IN TOWN! HOW DARE HE?

" I told him what would happen if he ever returned." i said 

"You threatened him." cami said shocked

"You bet your butt that i did, if you really think i was just going to sit around and let him hurt you just like that, you were and are still wrong." i exlplained 

Liam.

I saw her rush into the car and i saw a glimpse of cami and she looked like she on the edge of crying and i wanted to know what was wrong, I now started to get worried, because Cami, Remi and even Angie were starting to become someone that i care about too, 

i went back in and everyone there all looked at me and i said," We don't know what is wrong either? it is starting to get us both worried?"

" Poor thing, she has had it rough i feel like all of us, are just getting the worse of the worse, first  my baby, then you liam and then the girls and it sucks." said Marylou.

You can say that again.

I sat down with Summer and Autumn and watched something and Marylou said," Want to stay for dinner Liam?" 

"Thanks for the offer, yes please." I was going to ask if Travis could come but Marylou said," And bring Travis we would love to see him more, he is a very mature and wonderful boy same goes for you son." 

I smiled and texted him saying to come for dinner at Luna's and he replied saying that he would.

I started to think about Luna and Cami 

 Luna.

"Wait, so you were going to just meet him alone, by yourself without any back up, are you kidding?" Raised my voice a little.

" What was I suppose to do? ignore him? what?" she replied back

" You should have told me and the others,." I said

" Are you kidding? you have a lot of issues already with Thomas and Liam, that I didn't want to burden you with even more trouble." Cami said sounding like she wanted to cry 

All I did, was grabbed her and embraced her with a hug and I put my hand on hair and hugged her tightly and then Cami hugged me and that is when I could hear her crying and then I let her go and looked at her I placed my hands on her face wipes her tears and said," You are so beautiful, that you can't let these tears to come out."