Part 51

Liam

I am so ANGRY right now

People are trying to take her away 

Luna explained to me who this Raymond guy is , and he isn't as bad at I thought and I nodded and Cami went upstairs to probably call him and I looked at Luna with my worried face and she looked at me and I smiled and she said," I am okay, Liam I promise, I am still alive aren't I?"

I nodded and she said," There you go." 

I cupped her cheeks and kissed her and she kissed me back and then Cami came down and said," Raymond is on his way to take me on a drive, is that okay?" 

Luna looked Cami and she said," Yes it is, you deserve it, but please be careful around him okay." 

she nodded and then sat down and I looked at Travis and he was holding on to Remi like if he let go, she would disappear and I smiled and she looked ayt me and said," What is the smile for?"

"My best friend found his forever and I am so grateful to Remi for that." I replied and she looked at them and said," The same goes for Remi."

then we looked at Angie and we could see that Angie has fallen asleep and I could see that Grayson was caressing her cheeks 

*KNOCK*

and I hold on to her more tighter and then Cami stood up and went towards the door and when there was silence and Luna said," WHO IS IT!" 

"RAYMOND!" Cami shouted back 

she sighed in relief and I pated her back and then she yelp in pain and I said," Omg, what is wrong? you are hurt where?"

Luna looked at me and touched my cheek and said," I am fine." she said uncertain 

I didn't believe it and I looked at her and said," Tell me, where does it hurt?" 

Luna looked at Remi and then I looked at her as well and she sighed and nodded 

and then Luna then looked at me and then she took off her jumper and she had Blue vest underneath and when her back exposed, I saw bruise on her back and I clench my jaw and pulled my fists and she looked down and then I calmed myself down 

I touched her chin so she looks at me and I looked into her eyes and said," Who did this to you? was it Thomas?"

I sounded so angry, because I AM angry 

Luna shake her head and said," Well, it was Cami's dad." 

i frowned and why would Cami's dad do that.

she sighed and she said," Ok, Cami's dad Tony, loves nothing but money, and he will do whatever it takes just to get money, so far, that he was forcing Cami to marry a prick called Sebastian, this happened yesterday after our dinner Tony was outside my door, and then he wanted to talk to Cami, but I wasn't going to let that happen and then towards the end, he gave her an option, whether to come home with him and he will forget about this or stay here and I will disown you, so after he said that Cami walked over to him and slapped him in face and said that she would never go with him and that her family is here and just as she was walking back, I saw from the corner of my eyes that he was going to punch Cami so before I was going to do and I ran and hugged her from the back and I took the punch from the back."

when she told me the story, I had fists and I was about to get up and she said," You are not going over to him--" 

"Oh, yes I am, Luna are you kidding he punched you in the back and now you have a bruise, I am going to simply go over there and demand an apology." I explained and gritted his teeth