Part 15

Wow it looks like they  are getting somewhere, what do you think? what do you think is going to happen?

Liam,

What does she mean by she needs to know if its safe? is he threatening her? gosh I hope not, because if he is ooh there will be blood tonight.

I hugged her and said, "Whatever it is, you are not alone in this, I am with you." she then said," Thank you."

We let go and we walked through the beach and she said," So are you and Travis close?"

I smiled and said," Yeah we are more than that we are brothers, his mum died in a car accident so he is only left with his dad and his dad is more of a dad than mine will ever be, I have know him since I was able to walk, well Travis joined my gang by force from my dad and I only found out recently."

"OMG that is so sad, but its sweet how you and Travis are really close and your dad is horrible no offense." she said looking really concern

"Hey no your exactly right, he is speaking of dad's, what about yours?" I said and she looked sad but then smiled.

Luna,

"My dad left me when I was 5 and when autumn when she was just born and we never heard from him ever since, until my mum found out that he has a family and he is getting married this year, I would always question myself what did we do wrong for him to walk out on us? I would never got an answer, but I was upset and I ran away and found the treehouse and everything but here I am." I explained to him with a tear in my eyes and he noticed and stopped me and wiped my tears away and said," You, your mum and sister did nothing wrong, it's him who left without a word and you don't need him, to protect you, because I am here for that and you are strong and independent and beautiful don't blame yourself for not doing anything, but tell me what could you have done for him to leave you."

What he said was true, what did I do? Nothing completely nothing.

"Nothing, but--" he interrupted me and said," No buts, you did nothing to him he left because he is a coward and a quitter but I promise you that I will never quit on you." he said which made me smile and I thought," How am I so lucky to have him? I honestly don't deserve you"

" I want to say something, but you can't ask why or question just promise me something okay." I said

He raised an eyebrow and nodded and I said," Whatever happens, I am sorry and that I never meant to hurt you."

"But---" he was about t say but I cut in said," You promised."

we walked down the beach, holding hands and I would Sometimes rest my head on his shoulders but I am tired and I said," Can I ask you something?"
He nodded
"I was wondering if I can have a piggy back ride I mean if you are not tired yourself or anything." I Said hoping to getting a no but instead he laughed, but stood in front of me and bend down and I jumped on his back and he caught me and we walked off

*4 minutes later*

We headed for the car and when we got there I got off his back and he opened the door for me and I entered and he got in and drove off

Today was the most magical day I have ever had and I owe it all to Liam so I Said," Liam thank you so much, today was perfect thank you." And I kissed his cheek
" all I wanted was to make this date perfect and magical for you." Said Liam looking at the road
"And I had perfect and a magical day all thanks to you." I Said
"So how about you are you close with your sister?" He said
"Yeah I am she is like my BestFriend but sometimes I worry about her but she is only 16." I admitted and he looked at me and said,"remember I have that problem too with summer, but she has her."
I smiled and said," Autumn and summer are unstoppable and I love them both as they both are my sisters even though one of them is."
Then we got home and he quickly got out and then came to my side and opened it and reached out for my hand and I laced my hand on his hand and I got out and he closed the door and then we went to the front door and I opened the door and then the girls cane up to me and I saw summer and she looked like she has been crying and Liam noticed too and I dropped everything well I put the roses on thr table and I went and hugged her and Liam said,"What's wrong sis?"
Summer couldn't answer and Autumn came up to me and said," she can't tell him because he will get really angry."

Yeah, and we don't want that,

So, I grabbed Liam's hand and he looked at me and said," Look Liam and I will talk to her so I can calm her down Okay trust me please."
Liam calmed down and nodded and I kissed him on the cheek and I grabbed summer's hand and Autumn's and we went to my room and I wiped summer's tears and said," what is wrong?"
"T-This -guy has been harassing me and Autumn and telling us that we were disgusting and that no guy will ever hang out with us if we don't send him pics." She said
"WHAT?!" Said a voice which made us all jump and we turned round to see an angry Liam and he said," Who is this guy?"
I looked at the girls and Autumn said," you are not going to like this one bit."

Oh no

"Blake." She Said and my eyes widened and I thought to myself.," I'm such a horrible selfish person and everything that has happened is because of me and what have I done?"
Without know I left and Liam followed me and said," Who is Blake?"

Liam
I was angry and frustrated and I notice a tear land of Luna's eyes and I hugged her and she hugged me back and said,"I'm so sorry." I was confused to why she was apologising until I said," what for for?"
She let go of me and was going to walk but I still had a hold of her arm and I pulled her so she was facing me and I said," where are you going? And why are you apologising?"
Luna kept quite and I said" if you are saying sorry for what happened in the room then you got no reason to apologise for, it—"
She interrupted me and she said," Yes it is, everything that has happened has happened because of me let's see the first day that we met Thomas wasn't nice, and when he called summer a slut, when you have punched Jake all that was because I caused it and makes it happen and I am surprised that you don't hate me, but you probably do now."
She was in tears and I shocked that she was actually blaming herself for all this and and then I smashed my lips to hers and then she kissed back and I then stopped and said,"Don't you dare blame yourself for what happened back there or for those incidents okay it isn't your fault Luna, do you hear me it isn't so don't and I don't hate you, I could never hate you, and I'm surprised that you haven't left me because of what I told you."
"Of course not, you had no choice whatsoever Liam and I know you never wanted this, but I have caused so much for summer and Autumn, when that incident happened the shake shop that evening with those guys and now Blake is harassing them and l'm sorry for that and you must know that I never wanted anything to happen to her."
She looked so adorable and cute and it made me fall in love with her even more and I said," what does Blake even want with them? And I know you never wanted anything to happen to summer and you treat her like a sister, which is great and Autumn is like a sister to me too."
She smiled and I wiped the leftover tears and cupped her face in my hands.

Luna,
We sat down and I explained," it's not them that he wants, it's me he wants and he is using them to get to me all because I turned him down on having sex, because one I wasn't ready and two, he wasn't the one I wanted to do it with."
I could see that Liam's jaw clenched and I gently touched helps cheek and he kissed my palms and said," I'm so sorry that this has happened to you, with everything and I promise I won't let anyone ever do anything to hurt you, so you hear me, even not Thomas."
I realised a painful something I'm still with Thomas and he won't let me break up with him and said," We have to be careful, okay because technically I'm still with Thomas and everything and he is very dangerous when something is his."
He nodded and said something that I didn't want to answer right there and now ,"Do you even like or love him."
I sighed and panicked at first, but said "No I don't love him, but it's just hard and difficult trust me, so I was kind of wondering if we can take this slow and one step at a time, so no one gets hurt"
"Of course we can, I don't want to pressure into anything you are not comfortable with, like I said I will wait for you until you are ready. We will do it your way." He said which made me smile and then I kissed him and he synced with it

Ooh
It just got a bit tense and romantic too
Do you think Liam is catching on? And what do you think is going to happen to Blake?

Please help with ship names for Liam and Luna ????