Part 17

"Yeah that sounds really good okay." I Said and then we all nodded and then Liam said to me," you look beautiful today even though you are everyday, I hope you enjoy yourself today as well as the girls."
I smiled and said," thank you, you too."

We said our goodbyes and then we headed into my car that we brought along it was a cute light blue small fiat car

And then we just talked about what shops we are going to go and we did karaoke carpool and we sang and laughed together and then we reached the shopping mall and Angie looked gum smacked and I laughed and said,"welcome to the best New York shoppin...

And then we just talked about what shops we are going to go and we did karaoke carpool and we sang and laughed together and then we reached the shopping mall and Angie looked gum smacked and I laughed and said,"welcome to the best New York shopping mall, you have seen."
Angie chuckled and we go inside and we went to top shop and we shopped till we dropped.

Liam,
Travis looked at me and I said," Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Umm because you have been panicking about whether she likes you or not, because she does, but I am happy man, you deserve this after everything that has been going on." he said and I smiled and then I remembered something and then I looked at him and said," Well what has been going on with you and Remi?"

"What about it?" Travis said which made me roll my eyes and then I said," I mean, do you like her and don't deny it man because you can never go past me."

Travis looked at me and then sighed and said," Okay you caught me, I do like her, however I don't know if she likes me back and you are right I can never go past you with anything."
"Are you being serious? Omg just tell her, look at me I have the best person in my life because of it, she likes you," I said and punched him in the arm and we play wrestled and then stopped and we decided to go to the gym and do workouts and I never ever had this kind of experienced before and guess I have luna to thank for

Luna,

So we went shopping and obviously I paid for everything and I said," Guys, Liam and Travis are leaving tomorrow night."

Remi had this worrying face on and said," Wait, Travis - I mean they are both leaving why?"

"Because Liam's selfish of a dad needs him for something and its just not fair for him or Travis but yeah, so I want to have a whole day with tomorrow so like a date and I need inspiration guys." I explained to the girls and Remi looked really sad and then Cami said," Well what does he like to do?"

" I know he likes theme parks, amusement parks, he likes walks on the beach." I replied and Cami gave me that look where I actually answered my own question and she said," There you are, you got it."

I got my phone out and I called the only one person who knows him more than me and that was Summer, so I dialled her number on my phone and then she said," Hey Luna, what's up?"

"Hey Summer, was just checking, which does Liam likes best Theme parks or Amusement parks?" I replied

"Amusement parks, and his favourite one in New York is dragon's land." she said and I smiled