Part 44

Luna 

We are walking to the park and when we get there we saw Raymond, but he was with a little girl and a another girl but much older and then we looked at Cami and I said," You want to go and say Hey?"

Cami rolled her eyes and we just chuckle and she said," I will be back." Remi just said," Take your loving time."

I hit her arm and Cami just walked and when Raymond saw her, he smiled and Cami then gave him a gentle hug and I thought it was cute so I took a quick photo.

" Let's give them so space girls." Angie said and we went to the swings and Remi looked at me and I said," Yes Remi?"

She sighed and said," Look please, don't hate me okay, but hear me out okay?" I nodded " We are just scared for you, and we want you to just tell Liam about Thomas."

"You are right I do but right now it isn't possible." I said and then sighed 

"We just don't want to see you laying in your own blood like the last time, Luna,  we want to give you your life back, whether that is going through Thomas or not." explained Remi 

"Speaking of the monster." Angie said looking forward and we saw Thomas with his sister, and when she saw me, she ran to me and said," Luna, Luna."

I wrapped my arms around her and said," How are you Lucy? I have missed you." 

Lucy still in my arms and said," I have missed you too, how come that you don't come back to my house?"

before I can say anything else, Thomas comes over and said," Hey babe, hey girls."

I smiled and the girls just glared at him 

" I will very soon okay?" I said to Lucy and she looked at me and then nodded and she got off my lap and said," Can you push me on the swings?"

Thomas said," I thought that I was going to do that." and he looked at us placed his hand on his chest pretending to be hurt

" She is better at doing it, she pays attention." She shouted and the girls chuckle and she looked at me and I nodded and I was going to go, but Thomas grabbed my arm and I looked at him and I said," Look, I don't want trouble with you, I am doing this for Lucy not you." and I pulled my arm back and I smiled at Lucy while we were going to little swings, where Cami was still talking to Raymond 

I carried her on to the swings and I then slowly pushed her on the swings and from the corner of my eye I could see Cami and Raymond laughing and playing with the little girl while the other one is on the phone 

I carry on pushing her on the swings and I said," So Lucy, how is school?"

"It sucks, they are still picking on me." she said and I stopped 

Just because I hate Thomas doesn't mean I have to hate Lucy, she is still cute and I still like her 

"Look, Lucy, don't let them put you down, okay, you are way better and cooler than them, you know what, they are jealous because of that that is why. just ignore them and carry on being you." I explained and smiled at her and she smiled and she put her arm ,meaning she wants to come off, so I carried her off and she wrapped her legs around my waist and she hugged me and said," Thank you, Luna, you are the best."

I smiled and the moment was ruined when Thomas shouted," LUCY LET'S GO!."

I then said," You don't have to shout."

so I put her down and we walked towards Thomas and when we got there I didn't even look at him and Lucy said," Bye, Luna, come home soon."

her and Thomas walked off and I walked back to the girls and I said," Okay, I will tell Liam, but after we deal with Cyrus, I don't want him to deal with everything all at once. I promise I will." 

They nodded and we carried on swinging and then Cami came over to us and she was smiling and we looked at each other and we chuckled and then Remi said," Okay, spill everything."

Cami rolled her eyes and she explained everything that happened and we were in awe with the story and Angie said," We knew it, you guys were meant to be, I am telling you right now."

My phone pinged and it was Liam 

"Hey babe, it has been 2 hours now, can you guys come home please, I want you." 

I chuckled and rolled my eyes and said," Okay, Liam is throwing a tantrum now and wants us to come home." 

"You mean he wants You home" Angie said 

we all laughed and headed out but before we could go the little girl from before came up to us and said," Cami, here you go I made it for you." 

it was a daisy chain necklace, Cami crouched down and took it from her and gasped and she said," Omg, May, I love it so much, I am going to cherish it so much, thank you."

She wrapped her arms around her and said," I will see you on Saturday and tell Monica that on Saturday, I will buy you both one thing that you have wanted, but don't tell Raymond."

She let go and nodded and she then waved at me and ran back and when she got there she whispered something to Monica and when she heard it she smiled and she looked at me and mouthed a 'thank you' 

Cami smiled and then got up and Raymond looked this way and then frowned and we just chuckled and waved at him and he did the same and we walked back home and when we entered Liam and the girls and my mum and Anita were sitting in the living room.

I looked at the time and it 4:30 and we went into the living room and I said," We are home." 

Liam looked at me and smiled and walked over to me and when he was a meter from me he grabbed me closer and kissed me and said," I missed you."

" I missed you more." I said smiling 

"What time are you leaving?" he said 

"At 6, which we need to be getting ready." I said looking at the time

"It's only 4:30." he said 

The girls just chuckled and I followed and Cami said," Oh Liam, Girls are way different from guys, we have to do our make up's, figure out what we are wearing and our hair as well and also shoes."

Liam had his jaw dropped and I chuckled at that and he said," Are you sure you are going to our restaurant and not going to a nightclub?"

"We are going to the restaurant, but we like to make a nice appearance." Said Angie 

Liam looked at me and I nodded, and I said," So unfortunately, this is your cue of leaving, you are forgiven, since you apologised and also you had 2 hours of your time to sleep, but we have to get ready now."

he pouted and I kissed his pout away and then I pulled back before it gets too much and I pulled him towards the door and the girls shouted," BYE LIAM!" 

"BYE GIRLS." Liam shouted back and then looked at me and he smiled and said," Thank you."

I frowned and he said," For forgiving me and for caring of me first." 

I smiled and I cupped his cheeks and said," Well, don't do that again and also of course I will always,  but that doesn't mean you have to get sick."

he chuckled and nodded and said," Yes, Ma'am."

he kissed me on the forehead and walked out and then I walked back into the living room and we went upstairs to get ready.