Part 1

Sorry for the wait, I was focusing on my studies, so I didn't have time but I'm back now.

Flashback.....

"You are so stupid, worthless and ugly, I honestly don't know why I'm still with you," said Thomas in a very angry tone and was ready to hit somebody

"Then why don't you?." I yelled and without any notice there was a hand mark on my face and I fell to the ground and I was in so much agony.

Thomas took the advantage of me being on the ground so he kicked me in the stomach and he bent down and started punching me until, he stopped and then pointed a finger and said," Don't question or yell at me, but listen here girl if you dare break up with me then I will make sure you and everyone you love will never see the light of the day again, Do you understand me?"

I was still on the ground half conscious but could still move, so I nodded and with that Thomas left and slammed the door to leave me there to cry.

I was so petrified and didn't know what to do at this point, so I decided to get my first aid kit and decided to call Cami and Remi, because they were my best friends and plus Cami was training to be a Doctor/Nurse.

My mum was at work and and Autumn ( my teen sister) was at her friend's house. I  finally heard a knock on the bedroom door, so I called out
"Come in"

The door opened and it was the girls and their faces had dropped at the sight of my face and what condition I was in and without hesitation they ran to me and Cami was almost in tears and she said," WHAT HAPPENED? WHO DID THIS TO YOU?"

"Look before you go crazy—" I got interrupted by Remi
"Who did this? Don't make me do what I do all the time"
"Thomas did it, but don't tell anyone." I said while in tears.

"I'm going to kill him"

I woke up and sighed of relief that it was just a nightmare.