Part 27

When we got to school we could people crowded someone locker and it was near mine's and Angie frowned and said," What's going on?'

I don't know but we are about to find out.....

*Present*
We got out of the car and we went to where everyone was and when we got there I pushed some people out of the way gently and when I got to the front I saw something terrifying and got me speechless and

It was my locker it has writing saying SLUT! written everywhere in red paint or something and I can sense many eyes on me and all I wanted to do was crawl in a corner and cry.

Before anything could be done the girls came to my side and Remi said," Don't you all have something to do instead of being noisy."
They all slowly started walking away and cami dragged me into a room and closed the door and I then took deep breathes and and Angie said," one of you call the guys."
"No." I said
"Yes, they should know about this, Luna you can't hide this, they will know eventually." She explained

Liam,
I woke up on time, I got out of bed and once I was out of bed I heard a call and it was from summer, so I answered it and said,"Hey sis, what's up?"
"Hey Liam, I don't feel quite good I think I have a temperature and headache." She said
"Awwe poor you, okay you can stay off school today until you feel better and I will text Luna to check up on you before she heads to school." I explained sincerely
"Okay, thank you." She said and I hanged up after 5 minutes into the phone call and texted Luna. After I sent it and I headed for the shower

*4 minutes later*

Got out of the shower and I was only in my towel when a knock came from my bedroom door and I said," Who is it?"
"Me." Said the person on the other side and it was Travis
"Come in." I said
The door opened and in came a very worried/ angry Travis and I said," What is it?"
"You might want to get dressed for what I'm about to tell you." He said and he sounded like it's bad
So I went into the bathroom to get dressed and when I was fully ready I opened the door and I said," I'm done, what's the issue?"
"Remi texted that there were many people crowding someone's locker and the locker belonged to Luna's and it said Slut all over it." He explained and I was frozen standing and Travis then said," they took her into a room to catch her breathe."
I was angry I don't care what it was I threw an object against my door and then punched the wall and said,"where are they exactly?"
Travis checked his phone and said," E02" before anything else I opened my door and with all the strength I had I wouldn't be surprised if it fell off the Hinges and Travis followed too and I said," who did it?"
"They don't know, they said they didn't leave a note or anything." Said Travis

I'm going to kill whoever did this

"I think it's the same person that thrashed her house yesterday." He replied
He has a point and when we got downstairs, Marley was down there and he approached us and said," where are you two fellas going to?"
We ignored him ', but he said," say hello from me to those hot chicks from me."!
Before he had the chance to even laugh, Travis went up to him and punched him right in the face and said," SAY THAT AGAIN, I DARE YOU TO SAY THAT AGAIN!"
Marley did nothing but smirk and I grabbed Travis to hold him back from killing him as much as I would love to kill right now, I have save that for whoever did this.

"He isn't worth it." I said and Travis still was hesitating so I said,"think of her." He calmed down and stopped and we walked out and I decided to drive us to school and when we got there we rushed out of the car and I started running to where the girls were and when we got there I could see her through the door window and I opened the door and that spooked everyone, when Luna's eyes locked to mine, she had tears in her eyes and then ran to me, I had my arms wide opened and she ran straight into them and I hugged her back tightly carrying her and said," Are you alright?"
"Y-yeah, now that you are here." She said still trembling
That made me tense
I dropped her back on the ground and I cupped her face so she can look at me and I whipped her tears away and said," What happened? Who did this?"
Luna then said," We think it has something to do with Angie's Ex-boyfriend sending me a message for defending Angie when he called."
"You should have told me, Luna when he called." I said looking at her
She just looked down and I sighed and said," Does he go to this school?"