Part 16

There is a pic of Blake

~Flashbacks~
I was at my locker, minding my own business, until once I close my locker and see him

The jock, footballer of the year and the guy, that all girls drool over

I was actually so shocked that he was actually wanted to talk to me, so I smiled and he said,"You are in my English literature, right?
"Yeah I am, you sit behind me." I Said
He smirked and said," right, I don't even know why I never met someone like you."
Which made me turn a little red and I tried to hide it but he noticed and said,"It's cute that you blush."
"Anyway do you want to go out with me after my big game?" He said and my lips parted and I was shocked that someone actually wants ask me out
I nodded and he smiled and kissed my cheek and walked off.
~End of Flashback~
I woke up to a bed, My bed and I wonder how I got there, I was still in my Pj's and how did I put my pj's on if I can't remember,
The only thing that I remember is that we were talking to Summer and Autumn about being honest

~~~~~~~~~~~~
"AUTUMN!, SUMMER!, PLEASE COME OUT." He shouted and then we waited for them to come out, they finally did and I said," Please sit down."
They looked nervous and we looked at each other and Liam said," Don't worry you both are not in trouble Okay we just want to have a family chat, sibling to sibling."
They calmed and I said," I know that it might be hard to tell us anything because of the way how we will react or do, but you have to tell us wether we don't like or not okay because we care about you both and love you and we want to be here for you so you can talk to us about anything, guys, if you are having trouble with boys come to me and if you are having trouble with girls go to Liam*he looks at me with raised an eyebrow up* I'm just joking come to both of us when it comes to them both, okay because how can we protect you, if we don't know what's going on, so summer you can come to me if you need a big sister and have any chats that you need."
They both nodded and Liam said," Autumn you can too if you need a brother even though you have one."
They came and gave us a big hug and we laughed
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I can't remember what happened next but I came out of my bedroom and I smelt the most delicious food ever and I went down to the kitchen and saw my mum, Liam and the girls
My mum faced me and said," good morning sleepy head you clearly enjoyed it."
"Yeah I enjoyed it that much I don't remember what happened yesterday." I Said
Liam chuckled and said," well we talked to the girls and then we all cozy up on the sofa and watched a movie and then you fell asleep, so i carried you to your bedroom and summer and autumn got you into your pjs and that was it."
I moaned and said," thank you."
"Yeah thank you Liam for taking care of her, I appreciate it." My mum said
I looked at the most beautiful, delicious pancakes and I Said," Who made these pancakes?"

" My mum said I looked at the most beautiful, delicious pancakes and I Said," Who made these pancakes?"

Liam put his hands up and I said," you made these, you can cook too."
Liam chuckled and said," yeah I can cook."
"What can't you not do, honestly firstly I had the perfect day yesterday and now this, Liam you are amazing." I Explained and summer said,"Yeah he is a good cook."
I took one from my plate and I cut it and took a bite and my jaw dropped open and I looked at him and then I grabbed two more and he laughed and I said," OMG, this is life-changing, omg I don't even know what to say."
Liam smiled and I said,"where are the girls?"
"Still sleeping, so what you guys doing today?" Said my mum
"Umm well I promise to take the girls shopping for ditching them." I Said looking at Liam
"Well I was thinking me and Travis are going for a run before we leave tomorrow night" he said
I nodded not knowing what he said, but it hit me and I jumped and said,"WHAT!! You are leaving."