Part 52

Luna

I woke up and then i look up to see Liam still sleeping and then I remembered the event that happened

*Flashback*

I could hear voices but i was in this nightmare bubble where i couldn't open my eyes and i tried but couldn't

Thomas was trying to hurt Liam, but I shielded him and said," Hurt me not him."

I just kept shouting and screaming," NO!"

And then I hear the music that helps me out of these panic attacks.

I woke up panting and Remi and Angie in front of me and i looked everywhere for Liam, but he was no were to be found and i started panicking and Remi answered," I told Liam to leave, so you would get the space for you."

"I need him, can you get my phone?" i asked and Angie nodded and got my phone from downstairs and then out of no where the bedroom door opened and it wasn't Angie it was Liam and then i got up and i ran to him and jumped on him and then hugged him and he hugged me tighter and i said," Are you okay? Are you hurt?"

Liam said," OMG, Luna are you okay, please tell me you are, you got me here scared."

he sounded like he has been crying so i looked at him and he was in matter fact was crying and had tears in his eyes and i wiped his tears and he looked at me and i smiled and said," The mighty liam crying, i would never imagine."

He said," Well, i was so scared that i was losing you, Luna, if anything happened i would have seriously brake ."

"You could never lose me, and I am here with you right now." i said and dropped myself and looked at him and said," Are you hurt? are you okay?"

he frowqned and said," Yes I am now that you are here."

Remi was about to leave but i grabbed her arm and i hugged her tightly and said ," Thank you." and she said," Don't thank me." and we let go and smiled and she walked out and i grabbed Liam back into my bed and then we cuddled and i said," I hust thought something bad happened to you, it was just bad bad dream that happened, i am sorry for scaring you."

Liam cupped my cheeks and said," I am here, I'm not going anywhere okay i will stay with until you wake up."

I noded and i hugged him and we fell asleep together

*FLASHBACK END*

I gently unravel myself away from Liam and i climbed on top of Liam, but before i could get off and wraps his hands on my higher tighs and looked at me and said," If you wanted to be on top, you can always ask."

I rolled my eyes at him and slapped his arms and he pouted and i kissed him on the lips and then smiled and i got off him and he said," You can't just tease me like that and stop."

i chuckled and i said," Get up, we have school." he groans at that and said," Cant we just skip school and spend the whole day in bed."

"Nope, as much as its tempting, but me and Cami have a project that we need to do, so get, your butt up and get downstairs so I can change." i explained to him and he was getting up and putting his shoes on and then he was walking out he looked at me with love in his eyes and pulled me closer to her chest and said," I love you."

"I love you too." I said and we kissed and then I stopped and turned him around and pushed him out of the room and I smiled and then went into the bathroom and washed up and then decided to wear something sporty, so i got V- vest that has the logo NIKE and Black joggers with Black trainers since I have PE with a groan.

and then a bit of make up as well and then after that was down I got my jacket and went downstairs to see my mum, Anita, Summer, Autumn, Remi, Angie and Cami, Liam, Grayson and I  smiled and then went up to dinning room where there was breakfast o...

and then a bit of make up as well and then after that was down I got my jacket and went downstairs to see my mum, Anita, Summer, Autumn, Remi, Angie and Cami, Liam, Grayson and I smiled and then went up to dinning room where there was breakfast on the table and then we all sat down and we talked and had breakfast.

my mum looked kind of nervous and kind a bit OFF, so I said," Mum, are you okay? What is wrong?"

She looked up and said," Umm, my boss said that I have to go morocco for 2 months for some business investment and says that it will mean big pay, but i didn't know how to tell you guys."

i smiled and Yes i am going to mis her very much, but this could mean big for her and i want her to be happy

Autumn walked to her and hugged her mum and u walked over and did the same and i said," We want you to go right sis?"

"of course." said Autumn

"Look, mum this is a huge opportunity, that might not happen again, look if you are worried about us, don't be, we can look after ourselves and each other right guys?" i said and then looked at everyone

"RIGHT!" said everyone in unison

"So, you see, we even have Anita, here as well, so you see mum we got everything under control here, and everything will be okay, so Go and do what you do best, by charming all of them." i explaiened

My mum stood and hugged me and Autumn and we hugged her too and then we all finished our breakfast and then me and the girls and the guys walked out but Liam and Travis waved us goodbye and then Grayson went with Angie in his car, so then Cami, Remi and Me went inside my car and we drove off