Part 46

Luna 

we had the best evening and, when we were about to head out, we had another surprise and it was another set of applauses for us and we all chuckled and bowed and said thank you's and we head out and then my car was ready out at front and we all headed in and I drove us home and when we got home, we got out of the car , but when I was locking the door, there we saw someone who had the courage to show his face, and we all looked at Cami and it was her dad she didn't look afraid which is good and I said," We got you." 

she nodded and we just ignored him and when he was in front of Cami she stopped and then we stopped and with that I grabbed Cami's hand and we tried to walk but he said," Hey, lady, I am trying to have a con--" 

"I don't care, what you are trying to do., but what I do care about is Cami and whether she wants to talk to you?" I interrupted 

"You have no right to come between us, sweetie." he said and then smirked at me and I scoffed and I said,"  I am sorry but, you want to talk about rights here, who are you to give the rights to your own daughter about not I'm fact dating but marrying somebody?"

he looked at Cami and said," You told them?"

Cami looked down and he was going towards Cami and then I immediately stood in front of him and so did Angie and Remi  said," It doesn't matter what she told us or not, but she will not be marrying that prick, and neither you or him have got anything to do with that."

"Well I am her dad, so she has to do what she says." he said

I laughed and said," You are just a title, you know nothing about being a dad, that only cares about money and nothing else, but let me tell you something find another way to get your money, because she isn't doing your bidding."

he scoffed  and came closer and looked me in the eyes and said," You have some nerves to talking to me like this."

"Well, get used to it, because you deserve to be talked like this, now get out of my face." I said and with that I pushed him out of the way and I grabbed Cami's hand and when we were almost at the door, he grabbed Cami's arm and said," She is coming home with me, and is not being friends with you anymore." Remi pushed him off Cami and Before anything else could be said the door opened and my mom stood in front of the door and looked at all of us 

"What is going on out here? did I just see you almost going to attack my daughter, Tony? how dare you hold your daughter like this?" My mum said walking over to us and when she next to me she wrapped her arm around me and she looked at Cami and said," Are you okay?" 

Cami nodded and Tony said," Marylou, I was here to just pick up my daughter, that is all." 

I grabbed Cami behind me and I said," There is no way I am letting you take her away." with gritted teeth 

"We are her family now, Tony, so she does not need you." Angie said

He just looked at Cami behind me and I clenched my fist and he said," Cami, you either come with me and I forget about this, or you can stay with these people, but I will disown you?"

I laughed and moved out my way to let Cami make her choice and Cami looked at everyone and then he looked at his dad and she said to me and said," I am sorry."

I looked at her and sighed and she walked at towards tony and he had a smirk on his face and what happened next was big shock, that no one saw coming

 She slapped him and said," I will never go back with you, my family is here, and not with you." and then she walked back towards us and what tony was going to launch at Cami, I ran and I hugged her from behind and the punch landed on my back and we landed on the ground and my mum was going at him by slapping him and kicking him and Angie and Remi ran to us and Cami came to my side instantly and said," Are you okay?"