Part 6

Morning arrived

Liam PoV:
I woke up 7:15 and I realised summer wasn't in my room anymore so I got ready and I thought to myself'" I hope I see the girls today."
So when I was ready I went downstairs to find summer smiling and I said," 20 hours ago you were scared but now you are smiling."
She said," Yeah and the reason for it is that me and Autumn aren't going to school today because she needs to look after Luna."
I was sad that Luna wasn't in so I had breakfast and then I decided to text her and I say:

Liam:
"Hey hun this is Liam btw, I heard that your not coming in today, I hope you are okay?"

and I waited for her reply .

Luna  POV:
I was in my bed when I heard a ping coming from my phone and it was Liam, so I texted him:

Luna:
"Yeah I just need space of school, but can you come over after school so we can discuss the trip? and I know it's just Tuesday but still"
I then went downstairs to get myself some breakfast until I heard another ping:

Liam:
Okay, well enjoy your space and I will drop in with black lightning haha😂

I chuckled at that and I texted back:

Luna:
"Thank you, and you decided to take my idea"
Instantly got the text back that said," well what can I say, it's a good name."

Autumn came downstairs in a sad mood so I got curious and I said," What is wrong babe?"

"Nothing for you to worry about?" said Autumn in a down voice

I grab her hand and I make her follow me to the sofa and said," No you are my sister and of course I'm going to worry about you most of the time, and also you can tell me anything you want."

"Okay fine but please promise me you wont get angry and freak out." she said

Now this made me more curious so I said," I will try my 100%."

Autumn shrugged her shoulders but she said," I think Jake and his friends were planing on doing something to me after school today."
I got more curious and I said," why what happened?"
"I don't even know, all I ever did was ignore him, What if he does the thing he almost did to me."
I hugged her so hard and I said," No it won't because I'm not going to let that happen do you you hear me? I promise."
She hugged me harder, which made me have tears dripping down my eyes and then I said,"look you know what we will cuddle and watch some movies and television, but I have to get some food and drinks. So how about you go in the living room and chose a movie of your choice?"

She nodded and went to the living room ad I then got my keys and left the house

Liam POV:

I came into the school and I recognised two people so I went up to them and it was Remi and Cami and I said," Well at least you are here, I would have been alone if you weren't here."

I had no lessons with them today but I have English literature with Remi after lunch. So when we got to the canteen we could see a girl getting out of the car and Cami said," Isn't that Luna? she seems a bit angry."

I nodded and we decided to go up to her and when we approached her she said," Where is Jake?"

"In the same place he always at, why?" Remi said

She didn't answer, she ignored her and walked off.

Luna's POV:

When I Saw Jake I went up to him and he Said," Luna what happened yesterday? We were having fun."

I chuckle and I slapped him and yelled," STAY AWAY FROM MY SISTER OR I SWEAR I WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MY ACTIONS NEXT TIME."

with that warning I walked off to the others and said," I'm sorry, I will see you guys at mine later on."

I walked off and headed for the supermarket to get drinks and food. After that I went home and when I got there I got bowls to put the food in them and when I finished that I went to the living room and I sat beside Autumn and she said,," You took your time now didn't you?"
"Sorry, long que, so what are we watching?" I asked her putting the food and drinks on the table
"Mamma Mia." she said to me, which I chuckle at that and said," for the 11th this year."
" you did say of my choice ," Said autumn
I put my hands in defence and Said," not complaining."
We laughed and cuddle together watching the movie until she fell asleep so I woke her up and said," I will give you piggy back to your room, get on."
She did what she was told and I carried her to her room and I tucked her in even though she was 17, and i whispered to her," I won't let anything happen to you.' And kissed her on the forehead
And I went to the living room and I had tears of her eyes and then heard a knock on the door and I didn't know who it is and then checked the time it was 4:30!!!!!!
I wiped my tears so quickly and I open the door and it was the others and I said," sorry totally forgot, but please come in to my humble home."
They came in and Liam said," thank you my highness."
I chuckle and then when everyone was inside I said," Your welcome."
We went into the living room and I said," okay we need to discus about the trip, it's good to see you Travis and thank you for joining us."

*Earlier with Liam and the others*

Liam's POV:
I really want the day to be over so I can see her, I miss her and I want to know if she is okay and safe.

So when the bell rang I literally packed my bags but before I could leave, I get grabbed by Kimberley and I get so irritated, so I said,"What do you want? I'm in a rush."
" I just want to talk to you and get to know you." She Said which got me so annoyed and I thought to myself," look I need to go to my angel, and i swear if I will not be control myself if i don't get out of here—" until I hear someone say something that made me really angry
"He is probably going to go that girl who is taken by the way, just in case you can't remember." A jockey said and I clenched and unclenched my fists, so I calm when I am thinking about her so then I grabbed my arm back and I leave without the words and when I get out of school I see the girls and Travis so when I go up to then Travis said," Can I give you ladies a ride in my new car?"
They were confused and I was since when did Travis buy a car without me knowing and we all were gum smacked about the car.

" A jockey said and I clenched and unclenched my fists, so I calm when I am thinking about her so then I grabbed my arm back and I leave without the words and when I get out of school I see the girls and Travis so when I go up to then Travis said,...

(Travis's New car)

The girls was squealing when Travis came up to me and said," hey boss I'm sorry for buying this without letting you know what I was spending your money at."
I chuckled and said," why are you saying sorry to me? how long have I known you for? Since 1st grade and you it's not my money it's yours so go wild with it trust me I'm cool with it and I know why you did it, and don't call me boss Travis, but don't tell the others."
He understood what I meant and we man hugged and I went into my car and we drove off.

so when we got there I felt more relieved and calm and then we got out of the car and I went to the door and the others followed and I rang the bell and then I saw the most beautiful person, it was her.

Thank you so much for reading if you are read my book a have gone this far!!!!