Part 7

*Present*

Luna's PoV:
We were discussing the trip to New York until my mum comes back from work so then I decided to introduce them to the guys, so we went into the kitchen area and I hugged my mum and said," hey mum how was work?"
"It was okay, not easy obviously." She Said
The others came out and Marylou smiled and said," hello, I'm Luna's mum."
They went to shake my mum's hands and Liam said," I'm Liam."
"I'm Travis." Said travis
" I have to say, I now see where Luna got her beauty from." Said Liam which made me go red when he looked at me
"Awwww that is sweet of you thank you, Well make yourself at home." Said Marylou
Then she hugged the girls and then went to take a shower.
"Thank you, you didn't have to say that to impress my mum." I Said
He chuckled and said," awww you thought I Said that to impress your mum, no I wasn't I genuinely believe that just by looking at both of you and Secondly I don't even need to impress anyone, they already like me anyway."
We all laughed and I said,"Well you are so full of yourself these days."
"Who wants to go to the arcade." Said Remi
We all nodded and we went to the arcade close to us.

Liam's POV:
When me and Luna came in this car and i started driving and then we drove and we finally got there and I said," You know, I'm going to tell you two of my secrets, Well one of them is before my mum died, she got me this car cause it was my dream car and the Secound, your the only one that has been into this car."
She had tears in her eyes and was looking down, so I gently grabbed her chin and said,"Why are you crying?"
"Idk, it's just that you lost your mum and it is upsetting that happened and I'm sorry." She Said and I wiped her tears and I said," Hun, don't be upset, I'm sorry for bringing up Her and I miss her but I know she's never gone from my heart."
She smiled at me and said," No don't stop talking about her I want to know everything that I don't know about, and I'm sorry for tearing up and looking a mess."
"Don't apologize, it's fine we all cry sometimes." I Said
We got out of the car and then we went inside and then they went to arcade part.

Luna's Pov:
I can't believe I just did that, but anyway we got inside and then I went to do bowling and it's girls Vs. Boys
"We are going to beat you, don't worry if you lose, that doesn't make you a loser." Said cami
They laughed and before we were walking, I could see Liam jaw tensed at something so I said," you okay Liam?"
Before he could say anything someone behind me said," Liam, what a surprise?"
"What are you doing here?" He said in an angry tone
"I'm just here with my girl, anyway who who are these lovely girls, I'm Sebastian" Said Sebastian
We didn't say anything and said,"it's nice meeting you."
Sebastian smiled and I could see Liam tensing up

Liam's PoV:
"How dare he comes here? I swear I'm going to go insane" he thought to himself.

"We will be back, wait here with Travis."I Said
She nodded and I walked over with Sebastian to another area and when I couldn't I see the others, I pinned him down and I punched him in stomach and said," Reminder, don't touch her, or I will kill you."
I let him go and went back to the others and when i got there she smiled at me and said," it's okay."
I smiled back and went into bowling's and they played and I forgot everything that happened due to being with Luna and the others.

Luna's PoV:
I said," don't worry it's over, I'm guessing you don't like him."
"Yes he betrayed me and my dad." He said
"I'm sorry, but don't worry about him, he is unnecessary and in the past, let's just be here and to have fun well for us girls cause we are going to take you boys down." I Explained and we laughed together and they played

We girls won of course and Luna said," Don't worry guys, they are always a next time to beat us."

We all laughed and we decided to get some dinner at Mac Donald's and we talked about the adventures that we are going to take when we are in new York.