Part 34

Previously

when we got there we got out and then there I saw a car that was familiar very familiar

Present

We got out of the car and when we saw the car, I smiled and it Black lightning, which meant that Liam was here, probabky for 2 things, his mum and also for what happened earlier.

So we went in and when we first came in we saw, my Mum, Anita, and Liam and when Liam saw me, he immediately stopped what he was doing and walked up to me and embraced me with a hug and said,"OMG, Are you okay? i was so worried earlier, I was so angry."

I hugged him back and said,"Calm, I am okay, Liam honestly I am okay."

He didn't let me go, until Anita said," Son, she isn't going to break when you let her go, we all understand how much she means to you."

I smiled at that 

and i gave him one tight hug and then i let go and he let go, and he looked at me with those dreamy eyes and cupped my face and grabbed my hands and he dragged me, which i am guessing to my bedroom and i was right and when we got there he closed the door and when that happen he cupped my face and then he kissed me and I was taken back but i then kissed him back and i put my arms around his neck adn then out of no where he stopped and said," i have been wanting to do that all day long."

i smiled and then he carried me and then i chuckled and he carried me to the bed and he dropped me on the bed, and he was on top of me and we laughed and he went serious and said," We shouldn't even be doing this, but i couldn't help myself for being worrried over you, anyway what was that about?"

"Umm he wanted to know what was going on between me and you?" I said

he looked even more serious and i said," Well i couldn't tell him the truth so I said we are just classmates. and he said then why is he always there with you whenever i see you and then i said i dont know he just is, i am not cheating on you if that is what you believe, he just shrugged."

"I really don't have a safe vibe on him, babe, im just worried for you, you know that you are my weakness, my everything, and if anything happens to you luna i would seroiusly break." he said

what he said made want to cry, but instead I kissed him and then said," I know, Liam , but that is just how it is, and besides he is not your problem, he is mine okay."

he looked at me and sighed and i said," But i am worried about you though, with your dad, Marley and these enemies on your back liam, i know that i shouldn't be worried about that, but i am, i dont know that much of your dad then what you have told me, but i have know marley since like day one, and i know how he can get, he will try." he got up and sat down on the bed " and get you under your skin until you give him what he wants, I am sorry okay for bringing this all ---." i was interputed by liam and he just smiled and said," You know, its cute that you worry about me."

i hit him and said," It's not funny." and pouted and he laughed and said," I know but i can't help myself, you are just so cute."

i scoffed and he said," Okay, i know that, and you know i would never let them both get to me, even tho they both try too" i poitned at him " i know, but i never let them though luna, okay the enemies, let them come to me, okay, i will destroy them , please stop worrying about that and just be happy, okay, you have got nothing to be worried about okay."

I sighed and said," Okay, but you have to stop worrying about me then."

He shook his head and said," Never going to happen, i will always, its always a habbit of mine and it won't ever change."

Before anything there was a knock on the door and the person was cami and she shouted," are you both dressed."

We just chuckled and we said," Yes."and with that she opened the door and she entered and said," Remi texted saying that they are ready, so I was just letting you know I'm going to pick them up."

We stood up and I said," I will come too —"
"No stay, I will be a be a minute or two." She said

"Wait for me, okay cami." I said to her

That was strange

"What was that bout?" I muttered
Liam hugged me from behind and said," What?"
"Cami looked some how suspicious that she didn't want me to come with her, did I say something wrong? Or was what Thomas said to her affected her?"

" you could do nothing wrong to her, so it is most definitely it is what he said to her, what did he say to her?" Explained Liam
"Get this right all that cami was trying to do is defend me and then he said no wonder no guy loves you or likes you and i was shocked and then we all gasped that she slapped him." I explained

"Believe me I would have punched him for just harassing you guys oh yeah, thank you for what you did for summer today, she told me about the whole Blake thing." He explained
" Hey, Liam, she is my sister too and I am not going to let her get hurt either." I replied

He smiled and I kissed him and said," I love you too but I have to go cami is waiting for me."
Liam pouted, but I hugged him and I said," please be safe and careful."
" I will only if I know you will be." He said and hugged me back and I nodded