Part 18

Previously....

He found us.....

Present

My jaw opened and all I had was anger inside of me and I dropped everything and said," What are you doing here?"
He looked not surprised and said," can't I see my daughters."
I shouted,"NO YOU CAN NOT, CAUSE WE DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU EVER SO GO AWAY."
Everyone looked shocked and he even looked as well and I rolled my eyes and I thought of Autumn and said," Where is autumn?"
My mum said," she and Sumer went down to the beach with Aunty carol."
Okay I was relieved and I said." Good cause i don't want her to see the likes of him ever."
I looked at my mum and she had tears in her eyes and I said," what did you do to my mother?"

He said," I did nothing to her."
I rolled my eyes and my mum said," he wants to take you back."
My mouth opened again and then closed and I shake my head and said," There is no way I'm leaving my home, my life and my mother."
He came closer and I stepped back and Liam stood halfway in front of me to prevent him to come closer and he stopped and said," Who is he? Your boyfriend?"
"You don't need to know that, all you need to know is that I won't let you hurt her or her family." Liam said looking firm and

He chuckled and said," I'm her father which I should."
"Ex-father, you mean." I Said
He just smirked and I rolled my eyes and said,"Arnold go away."
"I am your father so respect me." He said
And I laughed and said," you want to talk about respect? What do you know about being respectful, you are the one that left us remember and ditched us for your new family and by the way I don't like them and then you think you can come back here and make my mother cry oh by the way who has done all the hard work looking after me, and summer so you could CLAIM US BACK, you have no right whatsoever so don't let door hit you on your way out."
"She kept me away from you guys, she had no right." He said
I walked past Liam and went to him and said," DON'T YOU DARE BLAME MY MOTHER FOR WHAT YOU DID and also she wasn't the one who did that, I did, I did what was best for us and that was to cut you out which was the best thing I did."
He was about to hit me but my mum was about to stop it but didn't because Liam grabbed his arm and said," Don't you dare touch her, or I swear down."
"Marylou, is this the guy you want for our daughter." He said grabbing his arm back and she said," MY DAUGHTER and yes because, he is a gentleman, a brother figure to Autumn and he is twice the man you will ever be."
He was about to turn around but I quickly stood in front of my mum and said," you want to hit her you have to go through me." And then Liam stood in front of me and said," you have to go through me if you want to hurt her."
And then Travis said," same here with him and Luna and her mum."
The girls also stood up and then I smiled and I said," So you see, we really don't need you."
He looked angry and said,"This isn't over."
And he left and had a tear in my eyes and I hugged my mum tightly and she did to me and looked at Liam and said," Thank you."
And then I let go and went to Liam and said,"Thank you so much, and I'm sorry."
He wrapped his hands on my waist and pushed me closer and he said,"Don't thank me or apologise this family and summer, and Travis all of you mean so much to the point that you are my family and I protect my family."
I smile and he kissed me and I did back and then I said," what are you guys standing around go and get dressed because we have a dinner to attend, we are not going to let him ruin this for us or for Cami and we are going to celebrate."

Everyone headed for those rooms and then me and the girls got ready