Part 23

Liam
I was dreaming of being with Luna until someone decided to bring me back to reality and I opened my eyes to look worried I check to see if Luna is there, then I sighed of relief when she was laying beside me and that made me smile at her and it makes me want her to stay with her longer, I caressed her cheek hoping that she won't wake up, but then I see something that makes my blood boil and it's a purple bruises and scars on her back and it makes me wonder who put them there? Was it Thomas? I swear down if it was, I'm going going to kill him with my bare hands.

I love this girl and I know I just met her a week ago but she is different from the other girls, she isn't that stuck-up brats, she is just perfect and it kills me to have to be apart from her I write a letter saying,

Hey Luna,
I'm sorry that we couldn't be together, I wish we could, u looked peaceful in your sleep I didn't want to wake you, u are beautiful in and out, I hope you and the girls enjoy the rest of the holiday and I will see you guys when you get back, thanks for letting summer stay at yours for a while I appreciate it, you and summer are everything to me including Autumn so you three be careful and stay safe. Including the others, and btw Travis is also upset that we have to go, but he is acting strong, I think Remi is hitting the jackpot with him, (in a good way).

Anyway I miss you and whatever happens don't you ever forget that I love you, cause I do very much

Love

Liam

Then I placed it in her hands and then I kissed her forehead and I grabbed my bags and left the room into the hallway and I could see Travis and Remi getting close to each other and it looked like they were going to kiss, what put a smile on my lips was when he cupped Remi's face and looked into her eyes, and then kissed her and as a gentleman I waited for them to hug and then they let go. So that was my cue to go up to them and Remi looked sort of okay, but I could tell that she wasn't happy, so I went in to give her a hug as well and she took it and I said," I'm really sorry to you and the others for leaving, we would have stayed believe me, but—"
"But you have to sort things out, don't worry like I said to Travis, we will be fine, and we will see each other back in California." Said Remi smiling
I looked back to Luna's room and so did Remi and she chuckled and said," don't worry she will be fine, but I will watch after her."
I smiled and I wrapped one my arms over Remi and hugged her once more and said," Thank you, you're the best."
"She is." Travis said and I could tell she was blushing.

Travis PoV:
I hate that I have to leave her and everyone else but I need to know if they will be okay without us, Remi brings out the light in me, she is beautiful, funny, caring and kind and whenever I'm with her, she brings happiness in my life that I don't think anyone could, I'm going to miss her, but I am going to be calling her everyday to make sure she is okay

Liam PoV:
"We have to go, man." Travis said and I nodded and I said," tell the others that we will miss them and see them back home." Remi nodded and then we left and I could see Travis is unhappy and I feel sorry for dragging him into this so I Said," I'm so sorry man for dragging you into this mess with me I can tell how much you like her and it kills you to have to be apart."
Travis chuckled, and said," never apologise to me, this isn't your fault you never asked or wanted this and you noticed huh?"
I giggled and said," Are you kidding? I think the president of America can see how  badly you are falling for her."
Travis and I laughed.

Luna's PoV:
I finally open my eyes to see no one there,I see an envelope in my hand and it says my name so its probably from Liam, so I got up and sat on the bed and opened it

*after reading it*

I smiled and I thought, he is so cute and adorable, and I'm so happy to have him in my life and I haven't felt like this in a very long time.