Part 12

Once we drove into my driveway Angie's jaw dropped and said," Please tell me that this place isn't yours

Once we drove into my driveway Angie's jaw dropped and said," Please tell me that this place isn't yours."

I laughed at that and said," What can I say? I hate to say it, but yes it is and you are always allowed to come anytime, believe me anytime you want come and get away I am here." Angie looked at me and smiled at me and said," Thank you."

we got out and then got our things and we let Skylar out of the car and she got out and ran to the door and she started barking and Angie said," Skylar stop barking."

we went to the door and I opened it and once we got there it was complete silence and then May comes out of her hiding and then she ran to Skylar and barked at her and then Skylar was playing with her gently played and I said," Aww they are so cute together I know they are going to transform into best friends like us." she looked at me and we went to the living room where everyone else were supposed to be.

My mum comes up to us and said," Hey darling, you must be Angie, Luna's friend that is joining us."

"Yes I am Miss Fry, if that is okay with you." Angie said looking shy

"Please call me Steph and its totally fine trust me the more the merrier." Steph said and with that Skylar came and jumped up to my mum and then Angie pulled her off her with her collar and moved her away and she said," I am so sorry Steph, she loves people so much." 

My mum wasn't mad at all she just smiled and said," The apology isn't necessary, I love dogs, if I may ask what is her name?"

"Skylar." Angie said

"That is a wonderful name for a beautiful dog." she said while looking down at her

"Thank you, and If I may add you have a beautiful home." said Angie admiring the house and Steph stood up and said," Thank you honey, it was brought down from my parents and from theirs and hopefully very soon Luna will live here with her family and share it with Autumn."

"Well we will see about that." I said and chuckled

"Make yourself at home, I need to check that we have everything." Steph said and then she was about the exit the room until she said," Oh yeah, the others have gone to the supermarket, is it okay Angie if I feed Skylar or has she eaten yet?"

"No not at all, if that is not a problem for you." said Angie looking at my mum and then she and Skylar left.

"she loves you already." I said

"How can you tell?" Angie said looking curious

"Because one, she has only told that story of this house to you and the girls, two just the way she smiled and looked at you and three that you can call her by her first name others can't." I explained and she smiled at me and I said," Let me show you around."

So I took her to my bedroom, it looked almost like Angie's room but different layout and style.

So I took her to my bedroom, it looked almost like Angie's room  but different layout and style