Part 37

Luna.

When he left I went back inside and went and looked at summer first, I can't believe that her own father is threatening Liam and even me. Summer glanced at me and smiled at me and I smiled back at her and mouthed," Are you okay?" 

She nodded and then I remembered about Cami's situation and then I walked up to Cami and the girls and I said," Can we discuss in the bedroom." They all nodded and I looked at Summer and Autumn and I said," Girls, don't stay up too late okay." 

they both smiled and nodded and we were walking out and we were in the hallway until I hear

"Luna is amazing, she is so brave and she is like the biggest sister that I have always wanted, You are my best friend and my twin sister." Summer said 

and I smiled at that 

"Yeah she is, I am grateful for her, but also scared for her, though." Autumn said and I looked down feeling the guilt even though I didn't do anything wrong

Angie touched my arm and whispered," You okay?"

I nodded and then we went upstairs and we then entered the room.

Liam Pov:

I didn't look at anyone, but I just knew that everyone was getting a bit nervous, because I still had blood on my knuckles and also by looking at my expression, that nobody should be messing with me at the moment

Then my father enters the room and Ryan and Marley entered the room and Travis entered and sat down beside me and then I came closer to him and tapped him on the shoulder and he looked at me and came closer and I whispered in his ear," Can you text Remi, asking if Luna and Summer are okay please? just in case."

Travis nodded and I said," Thank you." then I sat up straight and then my father Robert, said," Son, come up here and apologised to Ryan IMMEDIATELY" 

I just chuckled and stood up and I walked up to my father, and I said," Or what?"

After I said that two guys came inside and then my father just chuckled and came closer and reached my ear and said," you don't have to, but do you really want to risk your girl's safety, because you see these two guys" I gritted my jaw and looked at the two guys and all they did was smirk" they haven't had any fun these days, so it would be a shame, if I send them to your girl's house and let them have fun with her and that little sister of yours,  so I suggest you apologise right now." 

and then he just stood up straight and looked at me and I looked at him back, but I have been giving him a death glare 

he then looked at the guys and nodded, but I said," WAIT!"

He stopped them and then he let me pass and then I just looked at Ryan and he had a bloody face that he deserved and I walked up to him and I said," I apologise, but you need to close that mouth of yours sometimes, so I had to shut it up I hope you understand." 

Ryan looked at me and immediately stood at me and immediately got up and got in my face and then he said," Before she came along, and swept you off your feet, you were my mate,  but now you are softie."

I just chuckled and said," Well this softie you said easily beat the pulp out of you and can do it easily again and again."

Ryan just chuckled himself and said," Really?, well then I can just keeping calling her a slut then." 

THAT IS IT!

I grabbed his throat and pushed him to the wall and then Travis pulled me, but I wasn't pushing I was just focusing on killing this guy, but the two guys came and ran to me and then grabbed me, and I wasn't stopping until they managed to push me off him and I was still trying to get to him, but couldn't they just dragged me back to my chair. Travis came up to me and whispered and said," I texted her and she said, they are okay and safe."