-66-

-66-

Jennie comes to a stop in front of us, staring at us with her pretty eyes, and smiles. "How's it going?" 

"It is going pretty well. Just hearing these two tell me that things might go to crap soon due to us being here." I am just going to be honest. "I know it isn't exactly our fault things are going to go down the drain, but I'm sure we're speeding up some of it."

"So, you're telling me we're causing the issues?" Jennie looks away, smile dropping. "Do you even know if that is true?"

"I can't prove it, but it is possible," Kuroto answers. "I may have made things worse by bringing Elkie and you here. I'm sorry."

"So, that's it? You apologize to us and we have to figure out how to fix things quickly or else?" Jennie, not helping. He's trying to be nice to us, so be nice back. 

"No, I'm just saying that you two are possibly the cause for it. I didn't say you have to fix it in a threatening manner."

I sigh heavily. "This is getting serious isn't it?"

"Our lives are in danger from not doing what we need to get done. I know we're fictional characters and you're not, but that doesn't matter. We're living beings now due to some sort of weird world magic type thing. It literally makes no sense to me no matter how much I try to think about it. I'm intelligent, but not that intelligent." Kuroto is being honest that he's not as smart as he makes himself out to be. 

"So, you're admitting to not being a genius, Kuroto?" Jennie asks. She's onto something right now. Maybe Kuroto isn't as smart as he thinks he is. 

"I am a superior minded person to you in every single way, just not when it comes to explaining how all of this happened. I guess it is a case of someone's will wanting something so much that it comes true. Just like a cheesy movie storyline." 

I nod my head. "Ah, that makes sense." Kind of.

"We can all thank Kiriya for how this all has happened. He's literally the reason behind everything." Jennie really is upset with him despite having the man of her dreams. "He brought us into this world."

"That he did," Kuroto responds. "He just wanted something exciting, I'm sure of it."

"Yeah, something like that," I mutter out. I clear my throat. "So, what are we going to do moving forward? Like what plan do you have for us that is doable right now?"

"I don't know anything but what I've already told you all to follow. Kiriya's words are something you should follow as well." Kuroto looks down. "It isn't easy for us to know what is up, but that is fine. It is the same way in the medical field for the ones you two love. It is unpredictable sometimes."

He's right on that one. Things are unpredictable in the medical field. A random virus can show up and catch everyone off-guard. This Bugster Virus thing going on has. People don't know how to treat it besides using Kamen Riders. We're going to have to keep that in mind. It isn't like we can make a vaccine to keep them away right at this moment in time. 

He looks back up. "You two should get to your positions here at the CR. We all have work we need to be doing." 

"Yeah, we got that," I say, smiling a little. "Jennie, come on. We're going to find something for ourselves to do."

"Alright. Sure."

And we're off. 

~.~

"No, you cannot touch her," Hiiro says, speaking to Parad harshly. 

Parad sighs heavily. "But I'm allowed to. I am her good friend you know."

"Good friends don't usually have a threesome and then let the entire world know about it," Hiiro responds, sounding unamused by Parad's antics. I don't blame him for being annoyed with him. He's allowed to be.