-62-

-62-

**Slightly sexual stuff going on, but not sex. You got a bit of touching (not a lot), some demanding Bugster, and a few other things** 

"Hiiro is a bit judgmental don't you think?" Parad asks me, chuckling a little bit. 

I shrug my shoulders. "You get used to it."

"It is hard to believe that you're really from some other world sometimes. You seem like you belong here." He steps closer to me and puts his arms around me. "Do you think Emu feels the same way?"

"Honestly, he probably feels that way too." I look up at him as I return his embrace. "So, do you want to get started and then have him hop right in?" 

"Now you're into getting a head start?" He looks away, looking like he got an answer right on a test. Is he finding me predictable right now? 

"You're a stupid Bugster." I shake my head and laugh. "Since you're part of him, do you think he'll mind it if you got a little attention first?"

"He probably doesn't really care as long as we don't get into the act. If he gets upset, I'll take the blame." Parad will probably bail out and leave me to take the fall. "Hey, don't have that sour look on your face."

"What sour look?"

"Right here." He removes his arms from around me and places his hand on my chin, holding it in place. He leans down and presses his lips against mine, kissing me softly. Hey, this is cheating! I did not have a sour look on my face!

I close my eyes and move my lips against his, returning his gentle kiss. His lips are nice and warm. I love how soft they are despite Emu having nicer and much softer lips than he has. Now, let's see what this Bugster is capable of. 

Parad removes his hand from my chin and places it on my side, pulling me even closer to his body. I gasp as I bump into him with a bit of force and open my eyes. Did he seriously have to pull me closer like that? 

He removes his lips from mine and moves them to my jaw, kissing it gently. I really want to get this to the bedroom a bit faster. Maybe he can speed it up a bit faster so we can get it there sooner rather than later. I am a bit thirsty for him right now. 

"Parad," I say, my voice a bit weak as he slides his tongue along my skin. "Can't we move this to the bedroom already? I really want to get to work."

"Already ready to go?" he asks, chuckling lightly. "I didn't even do much yet."

"Yeah, but we got cock blocked by Hiiro and it made me crave you real bad. Seriously, I just want to head into the bedroom right now and then Emu can hop in and join us." I am good for a ton of rounds tonight. "Please?" 

I am not going to touch him much yet since I really want to do that in the bedroom. I don't want to waste energy out here when we could waste it in there. That is the only place I want to waste my energy in right now.

"Alright, it is your choice to do so." He steps back from me, taking his hand from my side. "Did I hurt you?"

I shake my head and smile as his eyes look me over. "No, you didn't me. You just surprised me is all." It hurt a little, but he doesn't need to know that. 

"Top or bottom?" 

"You can top me. I'll be in control when Emu comes around," I answer, being quick. I am not going to let this moment go to waste. We're heading to the bedroom now!

Parad turns away from me. "Follow."

"Alright."

He moves forward, heading towards the bedroom, and I follow. I have no reason not to do this right now. He's hot and I'm pretty hot right now. I deserve to have some dee in my life don't I? I will probably have to go home, so I should have some more before I leave. Gotta cherish this freedom before it is gone. It isn't like I have anyone to have fun with back home.