-15-

-15-

I turn my back to Parad as the wind blows my hair. It has to end here. Kuroto made it clear that I am not allowed to date Parad like I want to. I am only allowed to date everyone but him. But why am I going to listen to the crazy guy of the show? 

"What's wrong with you? You seem off," Parad asks me, sounding concerned. 

I close my eyes and swallow hard. "We can't keep going like we are."

"Huh? Why not?" Parad is so confused and I'm so sorry for it.

"I don't love you anymore!" I exclaim, turning to him and opening my eyes. "I don't love you at all, Parad, and I'm sorry. I never once truly loved you. I lied to you about everything I have felt for you." 

"Elkie..." His eyes change, turning sad. "Did he threaten you when you two talked?"

"Forget all about me and focus on Emu." I want to cry right now and then puke. This is all too much for me to handle right now. Kuroto drops a truth bomb on me and now this is happening because of him. Just great.

Parad steps towards me. "Elkie, you don't mean any of this. Don't let Kuroto get to you," he says softly. "He doesn't understand how we feel for each other at all. He doesn't know anything about you due to him not getting love. I didn't get love until I met you."

My heart sinks. This is the first guy that has openly admitted to loving me. Of course, it has to be a guy who isn't actually real. Figures.

"We won't work out."

"We can try to work out. Believe me, I think I can make it work for us." He steps closer. "I'll stop treating this like a game so we can." That is so mature of him to offer right now, but I can't accept it.

I shake my head as the wind blows harder. It sucks being on top of this hospital on the helicopter landing spot. It is kind of sad looking out too.

Our love isn't possible anyways, which is also why I'm doing this. Kuroto is right about me and Parad not being able to date. I'm real and he isn't. Sure, he's real right now. But that won't last the moment I go home and no one believes me on being in love with someone.

"Elkie..."

"Please, just leave me alone!" I turn away, closing my eyes tightly as my chest tightens. I don't want him to go.

"Fine..." He sounds so miserable. "I'll let you have time to think by yourself."

I fall to my knees, sobbing. That was the hardest thing I have had to do so far with someone. Breaking someone's heart feels so bad. Even if they are fictional, it sucks big time. 

"I see that you have finally ended things with him."

I look over, tears going down my cheek. "Hiiro?" 

What is Hiiro doing up here? Is he spying on me? Not that I can really blame him for doing so. I've been really shady since I've been here.

"I knew you tow were seeing each other for a while now. why did you end it like that? You seemed so happy to be with him," Hiiro questions, probably wanting some answers. He steps forward and holds out his hand. "Take it."

I nod and take his hand, letting him pull me up. "It wasn't right to be with him any longer..." 

"Kuroto threatened you into ending things. Does Kuroto know something about you somehow coming here from your world?" Hiiro is so smart.

"No."

"I won't tell a soul about what you tell me up here. If you want to be honest with me, now is your chance. Not even your precious ex-boyfriend will know anything about what you tell me. Not like I would talk to him anyway."