-33-

-33-

"Oh, your girlfriend really is living here now!" 

I stand up and turn, eyes landing on the new CEO of Genm Corporation. He really is working with the Bugsters! Wait...then is he a Bugster too and somehow got ahold of the company? How would he get ahold of a company so easily?

"Yes, she's his girlfriend and she's so pretty! I wish I could be as pretty as she is!" Poppy is just too bubbly at times and then she fizzes out in the next moment. 

"You're pretty enough, Poppy," Ren says, holding out flowers to Poppy. Oh, those are some pretty roses!

Poppy rushes up to him and takes it from him, smiling at it. She's getting flowers and what do I get? A killer Bugster who is jealous and playful almost all day long. I swear, life is wanting to crap on me here right now for no reason. Actually, there is a reason and it is because I lied. Bad karma does exist it seems. 

"She wanted to return to my side and I allowed her. I'm such a good boyfriend already!" Parad exclaims, sounding proud of himself. He sounds close. Where is he?

I look next to me and scream, stumbling back. "Parad, what the heck? I'm not used to you all teleporting all around like that yet!" I'm just used to people walking around and being normal. Why can't I teleport too? 

"Oh, did I scare you? I didn't mean to." He holds out his hand to me. "I guess I'm not as good as I thought I was when it comes to being your boyfriend. Okay, I'll work on the teleporting thing. I don't want to keep freaking you out." 

"She'll get used to it eventually," Graphite states. "Trust me, it gets better. Oh, I saw Taiga not too long ago. I rubbed it in his face that I was alive again and that he'll have to wait to fight me." And by that, he means that he just showed up and did nothing. Tons of nothing.

I take Parad's hand and he pulls me into his body, hooking an arm around my waist. "Parad!" I gasp, looking up at his face.

He looks down, smirking a little. "I am just wanting to show Ren that you're mine. You see, he's kind of a man who looks for love and I can't have him trying to steal you from me."

"She's not my type since she's your type," Ren comments, sounding bitter. "I'll just find love from different cuties in the world!"

"Yes, that is the spirit!" Poppy exclaims and I look over at her as she smacks Ren back away from her. She tosses the flowers to the side and pops up beside me and Parad. "I wish to find someone like Parad. He's the kindest man around." Yeah, he's so kind. Absolutely kind with how he kills people. Definitely.

Poppy has to be totally brainwashed in order to think something like that. If anything, she likes Emu. Of course, it isn't anything romantic. Or is it? Do I have competition out there that I don't know about?

"So, what's his real name? The CEO of Genm Corporation has an actual name that isn't human, right?" I ask, changing the subject from my love life with Parad and everyone else's love life.

"Lovelica," Parad answers as he brings his face closer to me. He places his lips on my forehead and pats me on the back with one of his hands. "It is close to love freak, huh?"

"I guess it is," I reply. So, Lovelica is Ren Amagaski. He is the CEO of a company he shouldn't have ownership of and he's also one of the Bugsters for the game. 

"I can't wait to find out if Taiga spreads the news to Hiiro."

"Oh, my goodness! Will you shut up about Hiiro? It is like you're obsessed with him and Taiga!" I groan. I think Hiiro is a nice guy at times, but I don't want to hear about him all the time when I am here.