-16-

-16-

I open my eyes and lift my head up, groaning. I don't remember anything after eating with Emu and Hiiro in the CR. Of course, Poppy joined us. But what did I do after that?

"Oh, you finally woke up, huh? It seems like you just to sleep all day long."

I look over, eyes going to the doorway. "Ah! Hiiro!"

"Don't worry, nothing happened between us. I'm sure that disappoints someone like you," he tells me, ignoring my shock. 

"It isn't like I would think that about you!" I would never think of sleeping with. Never ever! That is out of the question. "So...what happened? I don't remember anything after eating dinner with you guys."

"You dozed off and I decided that I couldn't leave you with the Intern. He dozed off too." Hiiro looks away. "So, I brought you back here and went out to get you some things. You should shower if you need to and brush your teeth. I prepared you something to wear, but it might not be your taste."

"Oh..." So, he decided the best thing was to take me home with him? Did he think I would be okay waking up in his home?

"I could have left you outside for Parad to have."

That isn't something I want either. If Parad shows up, it probably won't be for friendship. He's really upset right now. I don't blame him either. Being dumped can't feel good at all.

"Please don't ever do that. The last thing I need is him staring down at me with his gashat in his hand," I state. I don't want Parad killing me because I broke his heart. I doubt he's going to trust a woman like me ever again.

"The Intern is probably freaking out right now. I suppose I should drop you off after you wash up and get ready."

"Ah, yeah...he is probably doing that..." I feel bad for Emu. I'm supposed to be staying in the CR or with him. He didn't mean to fall asleep there at the CR, but Hiiro has been overworking him and he seems out of it. 

"You need to keep in mind that you should be thinking about how to stay safe and what to do about this world. You're in danger right now due to hurting that Bugster you shouldn't have gotten involved with in the first place." 

No doubt that Parad is seething with anger right now. He's not the kind of guy who thinks things like that lightly. Kuroto backstabbed him and now I have. Parad may be childish, but there are times when he's really mature and manly.

"I will be sure to stay out of trouble." At least I can try to. 

I miss my fictional Japanese boyfriend already. He was so cool to date. He would teleport over to me randomly and we would do cute things together. It was honestly drama worthy. 

"You better do more for yourself now that you're supposed to be trying to help this world. I suppose that someone was resisting the way of things here." He is guessing that already? What makes him think that?

"You think someone doesn't want to be in this world any longer?"

"That or they want us to be the main world. If one could switch places with your world, then you would be the fictional ones."

Wow, someone is just plain evil. "I see," I reply.

"I'll be waiting for you in the living room. Once you're ready to go, I'll take you to the CR and you can reunite with your friend, the Intern." 

Why does he have to always call him that? He can just call him Emu more often. It isn't like his name is hard to say or anything. It is a cute name.