-20-

-20-

Emu releases my hand and steps up to a claw machine, which is full of evil. Those machines like eating money and don't give a crap is someone gets nothing out of it. However, I do like them a lot. Greedy little machine is lucky to be loved by me regardless of how it eats the money of people.

"Do you want me to try and get you something out of this?" Emu asks me, turning to me. "I can win, I'm sure of it."

"Oh, the genius gamer is going to win me a prize?" I raise an eyebrow and laugh. "Are you sure that you can beat that tricky machine? It is only out to eat your money you know."

He smiles, nodding his head. "Yes, I'm going to beat the machine and get you the prize you deserve. Besides, the little stuffed toy bunnies remind me of you and your cute hair style. I really like the hair." 

I look away, grinning. He likes my hair a lot? I knew he liked it, but I didn't know how much he liked it. He is making my heart beat super fast right now. I feel like I want to pass out right from his cute ways of talking to me. 

"You think I'm similar to those toys then?" I can't bring myself to look at him. With his casual style and cute face, he's too much for me at times. 

"You're pretty similar to a bunny. You can run pretty dang fast from things and get out of a sticky situation," Emu answers. "But I like that a lot about you. You're pretty smart in your own way and I admire it."

I press my lips together as my face burns. What should I do with him right now? The girl who wants to be cute with a guy is telling me to get right up next to him as he plays the machine but the other half of me, which is my logical side, is saying to play it safe. The last thing I want to do is chase him away.

"Well?"

I look back at him and nod my head. "Go for it," I state. I want to see him play the and beat it down. It deserves it for making people waste their money on it by dangling cute things in front of them.

"Come and watch me." He turns to it and I move to his side, looking around him as he pops some money into it. "I'm good at games."

"I can tell." He's not the Genius Gamer M for nothing. Though I'm sure Parad has a lot to do with that.

He moves the claw, carefully letting it go over a white bunny. That bunny looks like it could be that Alice in Wonderland bunny. I've seen so many drawings of it and it is always so cute. Maybe I can add a top hot to it! Can I take it home with me when I leave this world?

He moves the claw over a bit, eyes focused on it. He looks so good when he's focused on something. I love the seriousness on his face right now. He looks so determined right now. Are we trying to impress each other by doing certain things or is Hiiro high up on sugar?

"Okay, watch this!" Emu presses the release button and it goes down. It connects around the head, pulling it up. 

"Oh...my...goodness..." I'm speechless. How does he have so much luck with this game? I can't even do that with my lack of skills!

It moves over to the thing it has to fall down and it releases it, letting it go down it. Emu jumps up, raising a fist up to the sky. He's proud of himself. 

"Wow, you're amazing!" I exclaim, clapping my hands. "How are you able to do that?"

He bends over and pulls it out, turning to me with it against his chest. "It is for you and you know what? I can't tell you my secrets about gaming." He holds it out, laughing a little. 

"Are you sure you want to give me it? I'll never let you have it in your hands again." Actually, he'll be able to touch it. But only when I'm around him.