-60-

-60-

"Move over," Parad says, pushing on me. "I'm trying to have more room." 

Stupid Bugster! He has a ton of room on the couch yet he wants to have more. I don't know who told him he could have more room on this beautiful and soft couch, but I certainly didn't. I'm allowed to have as much room as I want because I'm Emu's favorite. 

I look over at him, glaring. "I want this space."

He frowns, looking like a lost puppy. "But I want it too." 

I scoff. "Seriously?"

"Yeah, seriously." He nods his head. "I want to have to have all this space that you have so I can feel more comfortable."

"You just want to have more room to play video games and laze around." I swear, he's pretty lazy when he's not doing anything. I am pretty sure when he does all that he wants to do he'll go and whine he has nothing to do.

"I can't help that I'm into playing video games and living for excitement. Right now, Elk, there is none. The only thing I can do is sit here and just chill out." Parad turns and lies down, putting his legs over the side of the couch. His head lands on my lap and he smiles. 

"What do you want?" I swear, he's a troublemaker!

"I am bored. Entertain me." 

"Me? Entertain you?" What can I even do to entertain a Bugster? "What do you want to do?"

"We can play a video game together or we can do what you wanted to do with me without Emu."

"Like hell that is going to happen!" I pat him on the head softly, shaking my head. "What is your deal anyway? Emu has to be here for the fun or else I'm not going to do anything."

"Where is Emu?"

I am pretty sure he went out to get something, but I could be wrong. I wasn't really paying attention due to being worried about some dumb Bugster looking at all my clothes. Apparently, he was entertained by his new surroundings. 

"I think he went to grab something." Why did he have to leave me with his Bugster? I get he can teleport away, but he should have took him out with him. "Why?"

"He won't miss out on much. You can just start it for him and he can finish it up with you. I have needs too you know." 

"Getting laid isn't one of your priorities right now. Your first one is stopping Masamune from taking over two different worlds with Kamen Rider Chronicle. You can get laid after that is done." I do not see the point in getting laid right now. Perverted Bugster!

Parad switches positions, quickly getting onto his knees. He did that fast. Just how fast are they supposed to be?

"Elkie, please?" He gets even closer, bringing up a hand to my arm. He places it on it softly, sliding it slowly on it. 

"What are you doing?" He's setting my skin on fire with his Bugster touch! Is that a good or bad thing? 

"I am just trying to convince you to get started so he can join us later." He is towering over me right now and it is kind of a turn on. Wait...what am I thinking? 

His other hand goes onto my other arm and he turns me, making me sit awkwardly. He wants to get started on this right now? Why can't he wait to see what Emu says? Why does he have to be so bratty? 

"Parad!" 

"Hm...?" He leans in a bit, pouting a bit. "You don't want to play with me?" 

He removes his hands from arms and places them on my chest. He pushes me down gently and gets on top, staring down at me. He isn't going to hurt me, so I'm not afraid of him. Parad's not the type to hurt a human right this moment unless he has to.