-83-

-83-

Emu looks up from his handheld gaming console, his eyes locking with mine, and his lips curve upwards into a smile.

"What are you looking at, Elk?" he asks me, chuckling a little bit.

"You already know what I'm looking at." I smile. "You look so good to me right now."

Bzz!

I look down, my eyes going to my pocket. "My phone..." Who is texting me at this moment? 

"You should check that," Emu suggests. 

I nod my head, my eyes still on my phone as I read the screen.

Nico: Your dress is ready for you at any moment. Bring that Bugster with you to pick it up. I have a few things I want to say to him.

"It's Nico. She needs me to do her a favor. Do you mind if I go and see her?" I ask Emu, lifting up my head to look at him. 

He shakes his head. "No, go ahead." 

"Are you sure?" I reach out with one of my hands and touch his softly. "I do not want you thinking I'm getting cold feet. You know I'm not getting cold feet don't you?" 

He laughs. "You wouldn't bail on me when you love me so much. You will marry me and have my children." 

I remove my hand and look away, smiling hard. "Hey, how do you know that?"

"I know you. You want my babies." 

"That I do." I look back at him. "Gosh, I love you!"

It isn't that I don't want to tell him about the dress being all good to go and all. The fact is that I don't wanna upset him or make him upset with his Bugster half. Parad and him need to stay on good terms. Not that a dress can run their brotherhood at all. 

"I love you too." He grabs my hands, gaming console on his lap. "I really do." 

"Aw." He's so precious. "I'll be sure to come back and see you as soon as I can. Nico really needs me right now." And I'll be sure to keep Parad away from the dress moving forward. I do not want him near it until after I get married.

"Give Nico my regards. I am glad she's back here and coming to our wedding," Emu tells me, releasing my hands. "You are free to go." 

"You forgot my goodbye kiss." He needs to give me those sweet lips of his. 

"Oh, did I?" Emu laughs. "Sorry, I almost forgot because you're just so beautiful. My mind couldn't compute anything due to it." 

"That's just so cheesy!" I laugh hard, shaking my head. "Okay, Mr. Perfect, let's have a little kiss and I'll get going." 

"Alright." 

He moves closer to me and places his lips against, kissing me despite our positions. It isn't the most comfortable way to kiss, but it is a way to kiss. It is worth it to get a taste of his sweet lips. 

Wishful Dreams (Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara