-82-

-82-

Everything is a chaotic mess and we're almost to the date of my wedding!

Parad brought back Graphite so he can have someone to play with, which is a huge nightmare for us all. Now we are wasting resources monitoring his stupid butt along with Graphite's dumb butt. And in addition to that, Parad is planning his own wedding in an obsessive way despite it being too soon to plan that all out. 

"Are you sure you don't mind me wanting to get married as soon as possible?" Parad asks me. "You look stressed out." Yes, because you're stressing me the heck out.

"No, you can marry all you want." Even though it won't be legal. "Did you let her know you're wanting to marry as soon as possible?"

"No, not yet. I know she wants me though. We've been pretty forward with each other," he answers. "Elkie, if you don't want me to get married-"

"I do want you to be happy. I'm not going to stand in the way of your happiness." 

I don't want him to be single at all. It's just that he's rushing things and not thinking properly. Sakura isn't a bad peson, but what if she's wrong for him? What's right now can be wrong later. 

Parad pops down in front of me. "Elkie, I know you want that for me and I'm happy to know that. It's just that if you don't want me to get married, I will consider it for your sake. You are a smart person and usually think about things first. And you know what? I think Emu is thinking that I should slow down too." His face drops, looking tragic. 

"I'm not going to tell you to not be with her," I state, being firm. "Parad, you're allowed to make your own decisions. I've been doing that my entire time here. I deceived you in order to survive, so I have no room to make your decisions for you." 

He stares at me in shock. "Elkie..." 

"I am just being honest with you as your friend." I smile. "Now, don't worry about what I think too much from now. Live your best life." 

"I...I don't know what to say." 

"You don't have to say a single thing, Parad. You're a good Bugster. Sometimes." He really can be a good one at times.

His lips twist upwards, the previous look of shock leaving his handsome face. "I'm so good these days. I don't cause that much trouble, Elk." 

"You don't cause that much trouble these days? You do weird things to have fun," I point out, laughing. "Really, you do."

He nods his head in agreement. "Yeah, I do that don't I? But you know what? At least it gives us something to do. It's been kind of boring since we can't do anything without the Bugster Virus being spread around." 

"Who says that we can't do anything fun? We have video games that keep us entertained. We also have jobs to make us some money." He sort of has a job and he does get a bit of compensation these days it seems. "Poppy is happy with her position in life. Why can't you?"