-61-

-61-

Hiiro looks me over, probably noticing that something is up, and I look away from him. This is embarrassing. It is obvious why I'm wearing this scarf.

"Did the Bugster attack you?" he asks, not even hesitating. 

I look back at him. "Obvious?"

"He is really into you and I know that the Intern isn't that direct with you. He'll leave a mark, but he won't make you need a scarf to cover it. Parad, stop trying to dominate Elkie. She should be dominating you, alright?" Hiiro's eyes go to Parad and I resist the urge to laugh.

"Hey, she asked me to dominate her by inviting me to. I can't help myself anyway. I got carried away when touching her and getting some of her neck." He seems fixated on my neck. I guess he likes how soft the skin is or just likes being all over it. 

"If you want to have sex, do it on your own time. We're trying to save the world here," Hiiro states, not thrilled by us trying to have an adventure. "I swear, you guys are like horny teenagers."

"I never really got to have a fun time as a teenager. I was one of those boring wallflowers," I say, looking around the room. "Jennie did more than I did." She was definitely doing a lot more things and enjoying life compared to me. 

"That's not my problem," Hiiro responds. 

Parad laughs. "You should loosen up a bit. She's allowed to have fun with us." 

"You just want to get laid."

"Hey, I love Elkie!" Parad steps towards him, looking quite serious. 

Hiiro looks away from him and nods a bit. "I think you may believe that you do, but you're wrong. I don't need you going around and hurting her. I don't trust you with her since you kidnapped her that one time."

"Kidnapped? Elkie wanted to be with me." Parad shakes his head. "We're over that part of our history now though, so it doesn't matter. Elkie, are you over it?"

"It is fine. I'm over it." 

Hiiro looks over at me. "Elkie, do you really want to have a good time with two gamers?"

"It doesn't sound like a bad idea to me." I enjoy having them around me so far. Parad is very hyperactive, but it is tolerable most of the time. "I am allowed to make decisions on what I do with my body. Stop being an over protective big brother." I do love how he is taking care of me.

"You know you like me being like a brother to you," Hiiro states, saying the truth. His eyes go to Parad. "Stand back, Parad."

I don't mind getting a chance to experience a good time with a Bugster. Bugsters are fascinating and I want to know so much about Parad still. He's good at kissing, so I want to know if he is good in the bedroom. Besides, he's going to be living with me and Emu and we can't let him be bored.

"Intern, are you okay with them fooling around?"

"If Elkie wants to have fun with him, it's fine. I'm not worried about him stealing her," Emu says, his voice full of confidence. "Besides, I told her I'll be there to make sure he doesn't. He'll be in check."

"Just wear protection if you're going to do it. Elkie, it is a bad idea to mess around with those two like that. But since you want to do it, just do it," Hiiro says, sighing a bit. "Kiriya told me that he thinks Masamune is going to open a portal up to your world using the technology Kuroto did to pull you here." 

"He's going to do that?" Parad steps back from Hiiro. "Why would he do that?"

"Because he wants to take her world over. He wants to do it as soon as possible so he can market his game there and use it to get even more wealthy. He's a ruthless business man who doesn't care about others." Hiiro is so on point right there.