-63-

-63-

**Sexy stuff ahead. Nothing R-rated, but sexier than the usual chapter. You have been warned**

Parad's hot mouth leaves my neck for the millionth time and I take a deep breath. Seriously, he's really into my neck! How am I going to explain all the bruising and all to everyone when I'm walking around living my very boring life? 

"Hey, exhale," he says, reminding me not to keep in the air I just took for too long. That's not good for my body.

I exhale and turn my head a bit, staring at him as my body burns. "Parad, what about the rest of me?"

"What about it?" He's messing with me now isn't he?

"Parad!" I whine, placing my hand on his shirt and pulling on it. "I need attention elsewhere, alright?"

"Do you now?" He snickers and he nods his head. "Alright, just tell me where you want the attention to go to. I'll do my best to dedicate my time to paying sweet attention to it. I want you to feel loved."

"Yeah, I just want to hop to the part where you're inside of me and I'm whining for more." I'm really needing some of him right now and he should just give it to me.

He laughs. "What? You already want to get to the good part? Elkie, that's not a good thing to do. You're skipping part of the game if you do that." He leans in and captures my lips, kissing me softly with his warm lips.

He pulls away and he places a hand on my chin. He turns my head a bit and he slides his tongue along my ear, causing shivers to go down my spine. He then puts his teeth down on it and pulls at the skin.

"Parad..." I gasp. I'm not sure if I'm into this or not, but it doesn't feel that bad. "Don't be too rough now, alright? I'm not some NPC."

"I know you're not one. I am just getting a bit carried away," he says, speaking lowly into my ear. "So, Elkie, do you mind if I do whatever I want for a bit? You'll get your chance to do whatever you want to me."

"How is that-"

"It's fair," he tells me, cutting me off. "We both get a turn to have a great time doing what we want to each other. That is as fair as it gets." Yeah, that's pretty fair now that I am thinking about it. 

"But I want you to do a few things for me. Why should it be what you want?"

He chuckles. "You are going to get what you want from this. It just won't be when you want it," he tells me, probably smile deviously right now. "I am in control right now."

"I want to be in control though."

"You will get your time to be after I am done. You can last that long can't you?" Is he trying to tease me or torment me right now? I can't tell. 

"Parad."

"What?"

"I hate you so much right now for torturing me. Don't you know how to play nice?" I ask him as he brings his face right in front of mine. 

He smirks and shakes his head, looking quite devious. "No, not really."

"Uh-huh, sure!" Liar.

He leans in and kisses me quickly, not giving me time to kiss him back. He's really going to leave me hanging isn't he? Why did I even trust this Bugster to be fun during this kind of thing? He is known for being quite a cold person at times. Actually...is he even truly a cold person?

"Stop thinking too much. If you think too much, you won't be able to pay attention to how you're feeling. You will miss out on so much."

"Hey, who said that you can dominate this entire thing, Parad?"