-50-

-50-

I lean in towards Kiriya, staring at his bike man face, and tilt my head. So, he got owned by Emu earlier as part of a plan? Neat.

"I wasn't going to let you in on it, but you're not going to tell anyone. You're high up on him anyway," Kiriya says, leaning in towards me a bit. "Why are we having a staring contest right now?"

"I am just wondering if you're being completely honest with me right now or not. Also, I'm fascinated by your revival. I shouldn't be fascinated by you, but you're a fascinating creature, Kiriya." I am amazed that he is a Bugster now. 

He laughs, nodding his head in agreement with my assessment of him. "You're right about that. I am pretty fascinating."

"Someone has an ego." I roll my eyes. "So, how's Emu?"

"He's doing fine. He laughed a bit when he saw Hiiro's neck. It gave him a good laugh and he whispered to me that he found it hilarious that anyone would believe you two are dating." 

Emu's fine with pretty much anything I do as long as I can stop Masamune's world destroying plan. I feel bad for having to pretend to be Hiiro's girlfriend, but it is what it is. What else are we supposed to do? If Hiiro were a girl, I would be doing the same thing. It doesn't matter who it is, I am going to use them to save my world. I would even date Kiriya to protect my world. 

"How far are you going to go with this plan of yours?" he asks me curiously.

"I don't know. How far are you going to go with yours, Kiriya?" I smile a bit. "You know your exact plan, so you know how far you're going to go with it. I am curious about it though. Just what are you hiding in there, Kiriya?"

"I can't tell you how far I'm going to go with mine. You know that it is a secret, right? Elkie, I would love to tell you, but you're going to be here longer than I am." He winks at me and leans away from me, looking around with his eyes. "Besides, Emu would kill me."

"How is Emu going to kill you? By deleting your data? We can just make Masamune bring you back non-stop." It is the truth. As long as he doesn't betray Masamune anytime soon, he'll just bring him back over and over again. 

"You're right that it'll happen like that. As long as I'm here, there is no death for me." 

I nod my head. "So, why did you let yourself die?"

"Because it was what this world needed." He smiles, his eyes returning to me as he adjusts his black jacket. "Besides, I am a super cool villain now."

"Yeah, let's not go that far." I shake my head, laughing a little. "You're far from being a villain, Kiriya. You're a sweet man who is going to go far in life and get your original body back. I believe in you."

"You think that is possible?"

I nod. "Yeah, of course I think that is possible. Almost anything is possible and the fact that I'm here proves that. You should think about that whenever you think something is totally impossible. That doesn't mean you should try doing the impossible, but that you shouldn't lose faith in yourself." 

"You believe in the impossible?"

"I always wanted to be in this world and here I am! I'm here and I get to live in it every single day now until I head back home. I believe in the impossible now. Well, sometimes I do," I tell him, laughing a little. It doesn't hurt to be positive about things at all, so he should do what I do.

I never thought someone could just go to another world until this happened. That is what makes me believe in some things that are impossible. Honestly, it is amazing how my perception changed on things after being here.