-80- **Read Note at the end please**

-80-

I sigh heavily as I place down the catalog with all the bridal stuff that Jennie wants me to look at onto the table. Do I really need to do all of this? Can't I just have a wedding without anything too much?

"Jennie, ease up on it," Walter says, sighing heavily. "She's overwhelmed like I am. This place is really interesting and has so much going on for it."

"Yeah, you don't say?" Kiriya puts his feet up on the table, just relaxing. "Hey, why was I invited to this little get together? Is there something special about my help?" 

"Well, you started all of this," I say, staring at the bike boy. "You're going to help me finish this. My wedding to Emu will be perfect, like my relationship with Emu. Got it? Good." 

"Noted. Anyways, that Bugster is where?" Hiiro asks. Right. He's here with Saki to help with the menu for the delicious party after the wedding. 

"Getting the dress with Sakura," Jennie answers. "Taiga is busy, so he can't be here with all of us. So, we're doing this as a team. Poppy wasn't invited due to her trying to get me to have party music at the wedding. We have slow dance music because it's romantic."

"Let me guess..." Kiriya takes his feet off the table and leans forward, eyes on Jennie. "No one gets to debate this with you?"

"No one is allowed to," I say. "Jennie is the right person to make a playlist for the dance afterwards. We must all find someone to have a romantic dance with or watch in shame."

"Walter, you're going to be the one watching in shame," Jennie states, laughing. "Taiga is going to dance with me whether he wants to or not. Also, a guest list update here for you all, Nico is coming to town. So, be ready to see her dancing with someone."

"Right. She has a guy into her doesn't she?" I remember now. "Will Taiga dance with her?"

"A friendly dance only." Jennie isn't about to let any other woman cozy up to her man. 

"Hey..." Sounds like our friendly neighborhood Bugster, Parad.

I look over as Parad approaches us, holding his hands behind his back. Okay, something is up. What did he do now?

"Parad, what are you hiding behind your back?" Jennie asks, getting to the point. "We sent you to get the dress. So, where is the dress?"

"Well..." 

"Spit it out," I order. 

"Yeah, where's the dress?" Hiiro asks. "We need to see it before the wedding to make sure it is what Elkie deserves to wear." 

I nod my head. "What he said. So, my dress?" 

"That's the problem..." Parad moves what is behind his back to the front of him. "It's wrecked because I landed in a puddle of mud."