-30-

-30-

"Kuroto is gone now and he fulfilled his role to our show," Hiiro tells me as the wind blows his hair. He's not looking at me and it is quite creepy. "That leaves three of us now to figure out how we're going to fix things."

"Did you figure out why things are going out of wack?"

"It seems that Kiriya took notice in what was going on, but he didn't report on it to anyone. I went through his things in order to help make that Gashat, remember?" He turns to me, eyes a bit softer than a few moments ago in the CR.

"I remember that you were going to do that."

"Kiriya was looking into what was making the world fall apart and he came up with a theory. The somehow and someway, someone gained their own will and desired to see the outside worlds. I don't know what exactly what would cause that to happen though."

"Oh...I see." 

So...Kiriya also knew about this? Then Kuroto didn't know about more than us knowing about it, right? Well, me and Jennie. He had no idea about Hiiro knowing anything about the state of this universe.

"So, now that I figured out what may have cause it, I need to look into how to stop it from going on and if it did happen that way. You're going to keep on pretending to be a part of your fictional reality and be good to Emu."

"You approve of us don't you? Why?" I am curious about Hiiro's relationship with Emu. They're not close, but they get along when they need to.

"The Intern is someone that I don't mind dealing with here at work. He's not bad and I know you mean no harm to him at all. You have dug a hole that you can't get out of this time and we should keep it like that. Once you go home, if I still remember you, I will tell him what is the truth and what isn't the truth about you."

The wind blows and I look away, my eyes stinging a bit from the winds. So, he'll tell Emu the truth and I won't? Is my whole romance with Emu going to be based on this lie I came up with to Parad? 

"It isn't your problem now. The truth will come from my lips and no other from now on, Elkie. If it comes out from your mouth before I can tell him, it'll complicate things. Parad will kill you and Emu will be hurt." Hiiro's eyes are probably narrowed into his serious look now. "I am doing this to protect our secrets."

"This is protecting Jennie from Taiga, right?"

"She doesn't need any protection from him. In fact, she's able to handle herself around him. I haven't seen Taiga be so caring towards anyone since Nico showed up and Jennie showed up. He may seem like he absolutely hates her, but I'm pretty sure he is into her for some reason." Okay, no thanks.

"That is a no thank you right there!" I don't want to hear about Taiga have some school boy crush on my best friend. "She isn't into guys like him so he just needs to back off."

"I think you will come to find that she is into only him. Honestly, she fits with him so well. She frustrates him and he frustrates her. That's like his perfect woman," Hiiro states. 

"Hiiro!" I look at him, glaring. "Stop!"

"What? It is the truth. Taiga's eyes are different when he looks at her. Jennie is someone that has changed Taiga a little bit and I'm honestly glad she has. It makes him seem less like a jerk and I want him to be less of a girlfriend killing jerk."

"You and your dead girlfriend, Hiiro!" I sigh heavily, shaking my head. "Let's get this straight, alright? Jennie isn't into Taiga and Taiga is not interested in Jennie."

Taiga is only interested in things that benefit him and his position in life. I highly doubt he actually cares with all his Taiga heart for his patients. That man only cares for things that help him in the end and that is that. He's only helping Nico because she is making him help her. Pretty sure of that.