|✨|Yoongi

This one is my own! I don't own anything besides the plot! Enjoy! :)

•┈•◈◉◉◈•┈•

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

Hi! My name is (Y/n) Lee! I'm 26 years old and I'm a photographer. I honestly loved taking photos as I was growing up. I take pictures of things that catch my attention. I have a famous instagram account where i share my pictures of what i take. I also love taking photos of people. I travel all around the world but now I'm in my hometown. Seoul. I was currently in a park looking for something to take pictures of.

I had my earphones in my ears as my favourite band was playing. BTS. Their songs are amazing and their choreography was outstanding! Their photos were so good too! They look flawless and so white! My fav was Suga. He's a year older than me and he was just so cute!

'Click!'

The clicking of the camera sound went off and i got up from the ground as I was crouching down taking a picture of some flowers. I smiled as I looked at the picture.

'It came out good..now what else can I take a picture of?' I thought as I looked around. I took pictures of almost everything that caught my attention. I sighed as I gussed it was my time to go home. Suddenly a man caught my attention. He was on a bridge that goes over a small pond looking at the fish. He was wearing a baseball cap and a mask. He was mysterious and that caught my attention.

He looked like a nice guy so I decided to ask if I could take a picture of him. I mean, I always ask people of I could take pictures of them and they agree happily! I walked over to him slowly and tapped his shoulder.

"Excuse me sir? I know this will sound weird but may I take a picture of you? I'm a photographer and I take pictures of things that catch my attention..so may I?" I ask shyly and he turned his head and stared at me.

"Yeah, sure whatever." He bluntly said and I smiled happily.

"Oh thank you! It means alot!" He nodded and I stepped back abit to get him. He looked around and saw that there wasn't much people around. He took off his mask and his cap and my eyes widened. My mouth hung open and I stared at him in shock.

"Y-yoongi! Of BTS! Oh my god!!" I placed a hand over my mouth and he smirked at my reaction. I stepped back ever more until my back hit the railing of the wooden bridge.

I stared at him and I felt a blush on my cheeks. 'Oh my god! Oh my god! OH MY GOD!!!' I screamed in my head and a chuckle broke my thoughts.

"Take a picture. It will last longer." He grinned and I blushed even more. "Yah! I-i will!" I fumbled with my camera that was around my neck and I pointed the electronic towards him.

'Click! Click! Click!'

I took alot of nice pictures as if we were on set. I stood straight and looked at the pictures. 'Gosh he looks so hot and handsome!' The way the sun was reflecting on him and he looked like a painting or something. I was so interested in the pictures that I didn't notice Yoongi standing infront of me.

"Aren't you gonna show me the pictures uhh...?" I jumped in shock and I nodded my head. "Uhh, y-yeah! Sure..here and it's (Y/n)." I handed the camera over to him and I saw him smile. I smiled too and he commented.

"They look good. You're talented." He handed me back the camera and I smiled shyly.

"Thank you! It means alot to me coming from an idol!" He handed me his phone and I rose brow.

"W-what?"

"Give me your number. I want those pictures too you know and we can possibly meet up." He laughed at my clueless expression and I flushed in embaressment and excitment on meeting him again.

"O-oh right! Yes!" I quickly typed my number in and handed his phone back to him. "Thank you. I'll message you." I nodded and he walked away. I didn't want him to go but I couldn't do anything. I was walking away with a smile on my face when a voice called out to me.

"Hey (Y/n)!"

I turned around immediately at that familiar voice and i saw a flash.

'Click!'

"Thanks for the pic! And can't wait for our little date." Yoongi grinned and waved. I giggled and shook my head. "Aish..that boy."

•┈•◈◉ ◉◈•┈•

How was it? My first imagine! I'll also be writing my own imagines if I don't get requests and so far I don't have any. Comment, like and share! Don't be a silent reader!💜