|💟| Taehyung

I don't own anything besides the plot! Also important A/N at the end. Please read it. Here we go!

Werewolf AU!

Normal P.O.V

"Tae? Is that you?"

"Babe? You're still up?" Taehyung questioned as he stepped into the house. (Y/n) made her way over to her husband and pecked his lips. "Hmm..I missed you." She hugged him and he chuckled and wrapped his arms around her waist being careful of her bump. "I missed you too babe."

Taehyung was the Alpha's son of the Kim pack and (Y/n) was an Omega. They both met one day through their father's and found out that they were mates. They soon got married and a year later, (Y/n) was eight pregnant with their daughter.

"Go sleep baby. You need the rest." He kissed her forehead and she nodded. "I'll wait for you." He nodded and she went upstairs to rest while Taehyung made dinner hot and had a quick shower.

He returned and changed into a sweatpants and t-shirt. He laughed lightly as he saw (Y/n) sprawled out on the bed. Her legs and hair all over the place. He turned off the lights and wrapped his arm around her baby bump and she cuddled into his chest. He pulled her closer and breathed in her scent.

'Cherry blossoms and honey..her scent calms me down.'

Eventually he fell asleep thinking about his future with his family, not knowing what's gonna happen in a few hours.

(Couple of hours later)

"HYUNG?! TAEHYUNG!? OPEN UP!! IT'S URGENT!" Somebody knocked on the door loudly making (Y/n) get up.

"Tae..? Get up. Somebody is at the door." She shook him awake and he stirred awake. He rubbed his eyes and got up. As he got up he froze. (Y/n) noticed it and asked.

"What's wrong?"

"(Y/n). Stay here. Don't move." He ordered in his alpha voice making (Y/n) freeze.

"O-okay."

He hurried down and opened the door. "Hyung! He's-"

"I know jungkook. Let's go." They both transformed into their wolf forms and ran off.

(With (Y/n)

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

Since taehyung left, I couldn't fall asleep. Plus the baby was kicking alot. I whimpered and rubbed my stomach.

"Shh baby. You're not letting eomma sleep."

I heard the front door opening and thought it was Taehyung. 'Why would tae be back so quick?'

I headed downstairs and saw the lights off. "Tae? Is that you?" Nobody replied and I started getting scared. My wolf senses sharpened and I sensed somebody behind me.

I turned around and gasped. It was a famous wolf hunter that was after wolves fur. He knew that they could transform. He's been after me for a long time.

"I found you little wolf!" He took out his gun to kill me but I transformed and ran out the door.

"HEY YOU BITCH! GET BACK HERE!!" I heard him shouting and I ran to where Taehyung was. I smelt his scent and followed it. My stomach started hurting so I slowed down once I was away from the hunter.

(With Taehyung)

Normal P.O.V

"Shit! It was a distraction!" Tae cursed once they reached the place. "Where could he have gone?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung's eyes widened once he realised.