|💗|Jimin

This is my own! I don't own anything besides the plot!

•┈•◈◉◉◈•┈•

Normal P.O.V

"Jimin! Listen to me please!" (Y/n) cried out as he stormed out of the house. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she ran after him. He ignored her and walked faster. It was all her fault. She shouldn't have kept it a secret. (Y/n) grabbed his hand and spun him around making him glare daggers at her.

"Leave me alone!" He snapped and she sobbed and clutched his arm.

"P-please! Listen! I'm so sorry! My parents said to keep it a secret and I regret it!" She cried even more but jimin wasn't having it.

"You fucken lied to me (Y/n)! You're fucken engaged to another man that's not me!!" He screamed and (Y/n) placed her hands over her mouth as she tried to stop the sobs coming out of her mouth.

"I'll cancel the wedding! Then we can be together-" she was cut off by him.

"No."

Her eyes widened and stuttered.

"W-what?"

"We're over." He growled and turned on his heel and walked away. (Y/n) let the words sink into her head before running after him again.

"Park Jimin! We're not over! You can't leave me like this!" She screamed making him stop. He turned around and laughed.

"We are. You have you're fiancé waiting for you don't you? Or should I say my best friend." He said.

"I don't love him! I only love you Jimin!" She said and crossed the road after him but a hooting sound made her stop in the middle of the road and stared at the car heading straight for her. (Y/n) was frozen on the spot and couldn't move when suddenly a voice shouted her name.

"(Y/N)!!"

She was harshly pushed to the side and a loud crash was heard. (Y/n)'s eyes widened and screamed.

"JIMIN!!"

Fear ran through her veins and saw alot of blood around jimin's limp body. She placed his head on her lap and tapped his cheek repeatedly. "J-jimin! Wake up! P-please! I'm so sorry!! You're alright baby! CALL AN AMBULANCE SOMEONE!!" She screamed at the people watching. A women pulled out her phone and dialed 911.

(Y/n) sobbed and tried to stop the bleeding by the time the ambulance arrived. Once they arrived the doctors took him in. She prayed that he'll be alright. An hour later, a doctor came out of the room that he was kept in.

"H-how is he doctor?! Is he gonna be alright?" The doctor looked at her with a grim expression.

"I'm sorry Miss Kang but he slipped into a coma...it doesn't look like he'll wake up anytime soon." He frowned making (Y/n)'s heart stop. She smiled a fake smile and thanked the doctor.

"T-thank you. Can I go see him?" The doctor nodded and left. (Y/n) pushed the door open and closed it behind her. She saw his body lying on the hospital bed with wires stuck to him like he's a test subject for an experiment. She pulled a chair next to the bed and sat down.