|🌟|Jimin

This is my own! I don't own anything besides the plot! Enjoy~

•┈•◈◉◉◈•┈•

Normal P.O.V

'Ring! Ring! Ring-' (Y/n) slammed her hand on her alarm clock and groaned. She rubbed her eyes and sat up. She yawned and opened her curtains and her window.

"(Y/n)! Wake up! Time to get up!" Her mother shouted and she sighed.

"I'm up!!"

She headed to the bathroom and did her morning routine. After she was done, she headed down stairs to have breakfast. (Y/n)'s mom kissed her forehead and placed her breakfast down.

"Morning (Y/n). Eat up."

(Y/n) hummed and started to eat. After eating, she headed back upstairs and had a shower and put on her school uniform. She brushed her hair and grabbed her school bag and headed out the door.

"Bye mom! Tell dad I said bye!" She shouted.

"Bye! I will!" She shouted back and  (Y/n) chuckled. (Y/n) walked towards the school and saw her friend waiting for her by the school gate.

"Hey (Y/n)! Morning!" Lisa shouted.

(Y/n) chuckled and waved. "Morning lisa." They both hugged and walked inside. "Did you see Jennie or rose or Jisoo?" Lisa asked and (Y/n) shook her head.

"No, not yet. They'll be here soon."

They headed to their locker and saw the school's bully and the school's slut, Hana smirking at them with her friends

"Hey losers!" She faked smiled as she walked up to them with her friends behind her. Lisa scoffed and (Y/n) rolled her eyes.

"What do you want Hana?" Lisa asked and hana smiled fakely.

"Oh nothing really...just wanted to remind your friend that she's a worthless! She's not even that pretty!" Her friends snickered and Lisa clenched her fist.

"Why you-!"

"Stop Lisa. She's not worth it. She's just looking for attention. Attention seeking whore." (Y/n) sneered.

"YOU BITCH!" Hana screamed, making the whole hallway look, catching a certain heartthrob's attention.

'Slap!' She slapped (Y/n) and hana's friends held back Lisa who was seething on anger.

"Let go of me!!" Lisa shouted and tried to get lose.

"Hey! Let go of them!"

"Fuck off Hana!"

"Stop it!"

Three voices shouted and hana's friends let go of lisa. Jennie, rose and Jisoo appeared and stood infront of (Y/n).

"You wanna pick a fucken fight?" Jennie asked and hana scoffed. She looked down at (Y/n) who was being helped up by rose and lisa.

"You got lucky prick." With that she flipped her hair and walked away. The five of you ignored the stares and Jisoo asked.

"Are you alright? Does it sting?" Tears were in (Y/n)'s eyes and she wiped them away. 

"I-I'm fine. It stings abit but I'm okay."

The girls knew not to push her further and left it at that but they were worried. Jimin from afar knew that you weren't alright and headed in the direction of the nurse's office.

(In class)

Everybody was in class, waiting for the teacher to come. (Y/n)'s head was on the table as she had a headache from the slap that hana gave her. (Y/n) groaned and rubbed her temples. Your wondering why Hana bullys (Y/n)? Well...Jimin, the heartthrob of the school has a crush on (Y/n) and hana likes him but he doesn't like her and (Y/n) secretly like him too.

"Here. It will help." A voice said and (Y/n) looked up. There was jimin holding an ice pack. The whole class was looking at them and hana was fuming. (Y/n) felt their stares and a blush was creeping on her cheeks.

"T-thank you." She took the ice pack and gently placed it on her cheek. She winced and calmed down at the feeling. Jimin sat down next to her as the seat was empty.

"Are you okay?" He asked and she nodded. "Yeah, I'm okay." She smiled and he smiled back. She was surprised and looked away.

'Why is he being nice? Isn't he the heartthrob of the school?' She thought.

"Jimin Oppa~! Come sit here by me!" Hana said and patted the empty seat by her. Jimin glared at her and replyed.

"No thanks. I don't sit by someone who's a slut like you." The class laughed at her and her face was red in embaressment and anger. She glared at (Y/n) and she snickered.

"Ignore her. She's an attention seeking bitch." Jimin laughed and (Y/n) nodded.

"She is."

"Does she bother you all the time?" He asked and (Y/n) nodded. "Yeah, she'll bother me after this class." (Y/n) admitted. Jimin rose an eyebrow.

"Why?"

"Cause she likes you but you don't like her."

He smirked and leaned in abit. "Do you know why I don't like her?" (Y/n) blushed and shook her head

"Because I like you."

"W-what?" (Y/n) said in shock. Jimin slammed his lips on her's and she kissed back. Wolf whistles and claps were heard around them. (Y/n) could hear hana's shouts and crys of anger and her friends calming her down.

They broke apart and connecting their foreheads together.

"I've had a crush on you for a while now (Y/n) and I'd like to know if you would be my girlfriend?" He asked shyly.

"I've also had a c-crush on you too for a while now..so yes, I'll be your girlfriend." He grinned and kissed her again passionately on the lips.

"YES GIRL! GET HIM!!" Jennie shouted from the back.

"Shhh!! Jennie! Leave them!" Jisoo shouted her and Lisa and Rosé cheered waiting for the teacher to come.

'Aish these girls..'

•┈•◈◉◉◈•┈•

Three updates in one day! Wow I'm on a roll! Hehe..so, nobody requested yet that's kinda sad but I'll keep making my own. Comment, like and share! Byee~!