|🌷| Yoongi

I don't own anything besides the plot! Let's get it!

Mafia AU!

•┈•◈◉◉◈•┈•

Normal P.O.V

"Hyung! Go home! You've stayed up late enough. Your family needs you. The guys and I will continue." Namjoon says to his leader. Yoongi sighed and rubbed his neck. "Yeah..I'll go now. Call me if you guys get anything."

"Will do!" Jimin says and the rest of the mafia group bids him goodnight for the night. It was 1 in the morning and Yoongi arrived at his house. He unlocked the door and took off his coat. The lights were off except for the passage light.

'Is (Y/n) still up? Unless Raewoo kept her up.' Yoongi smiled and made his way to the room where the light was on. He peaked in through the door and saw his beautiful wife swaying side to side with their son in her arms. He was breastfeeding from her and (Y/n) was looking at him with love in her eyes but her eyes were filled with tiredness.

Yoongi felt bad for her. She took care of their son while Yoongi was hardly ever at home. Maybe he should take a break from the mafia world for a few days? Namjoon could handle his position for a few days.

"There you go bub. You sure are hungry." (Y/n) smiled and chuckled and stroked raewoo's cheeks. Yoongi entered quietly and wrapped his arms around her waist.

(Y/n) flinched and gasped in shock making raewoo look at her. Yoongi chuckled and kissed her neck. "You're home.." She says softly and relaxed when realising it was only her husband. He hums. "Hmm. Namjoon sent me home." He hugged her making sure not to hurt raewoo. She hugged him back and Yoongi bent down and kissed his son's plumpy cheeks.

"Hey bub. Appa is home."

The baby reached his hand out for Yoongi and grabbed his index finger. "He missed you." (Y/n) giggled making yoongi smile a gummy smile. "I missed you both too." He kissed (Y/n)'s tempel and she rested her head on his shoulder. Raewoo's eyes started closing and eventually fell off to sleep. His mouth detached from (Y/n)'s breast and she cleaned herself up before placing him down.

She kissed his forehead and stroked his head. "I love you raewoo." She whispered and she and Yoongi went to bed.

"How was your mission?"

"It's still going on. That fucker is gonna pay for what he did to me." Yoongi growled and (Y/n) looked at him worriedly.

"Please be safe. I don't want you to get hurt or even worst killed." She placed her hand on his cheek and he nodded.

"Don't worry baby. I won't die so soon. I'm South Korea's most dangerous mafia group. I won't let them get to me or anybody close to me." He pressed his lips against her's and kissed her. She kissed back and ran her hand through his hair before landing on his chest.

He pressed his body against her's and deepened the kiss. (Y/n) pulled back due to air and laughed.

"Let's go to bed now. Raewoo might wake up again later."

"Okay love. You need the sleep. Your eye bags are getting worst." He traced under her eyes with his thumb. "I'm fine yoongi. Just need to sleep." She nuzzled into his hand and they both went to bed.

(Couple hours later)

Yoongi groaned as he heard raewoo crying from his nursery. Yoongi quickly got out of bed to calm him down so that (Y/n) doesn't wake up. He turned on the lights and picked up the 6 month old crying baby.