|💓| Namjoon

I don't own anything besides the plot! Here the BTS members will be in their 40's as this is 20 years later in a normal world. Their not idols or anything. Just normal people. New year's eve is Today...should I make a New Years Special?

•┈•◈◉◉◈•┈•

Sora's P.O.V

"Ma'am?"

I looked up from the cup of coffee to the man standing infront of me.

"Yes?" I raised an eyebrow at him. "Please come with me. My boss would like to see you." He said and walked away expecting me to follow him. I was confused and abit scared but I quickly grabbed my things and drank my coffee before following him. He was waiting for me outside and gestured me to get into the car. I quietly got inside and saw a man sitting in the back besides me.

"Hello Sora." He said. No lie. He was really handsome. He looked like he was in his 40's. "How do you know my name? Who are you?" I asked surprised as I didn't even know him.

"You've grown so much. Last I saw you was when you was five months old with your parents." He says and my eyes widened.

"You knew my parents?!"

The man nodded. "Knew them? I'm one of their very close friends! Let me introduce myself. My name is Jung Hoseok."

I bowed my head. "It's nice to meet you. I'm Kim-"

"Kim Sora. I know." He cuts me off. "How?" I ask and he shakes his head. "Can't tell princess." He laughs and the man from earlier got into the drivers seat and asked Hoseok. "Where to sir?"

"Back to Kim Mansion."

The driver nodded and drove off. "How do I know you're not going to kill me?" I asked and I eyed him. "Well, you would've been panicking but you aren't. You're calm, I can tell by your body language." He says and he was right. I some how felt safe around him. Like I know him for years.

"You're right.."

It was quiet for a while until he spoke up. "You look exactly like your mother." I looked at him and saw him looking out the window.

"I do?"

"Hmm. The only thing you got from your father is that smart brain of his." He chuckled and looked at me.

"Tell me more about them please! I wanna know!" I plead and he smiled.

'Damn! His smile is so bright! Like sunshine!'

I was put in an orphanage when i was five months old. That's what the orphanage owner said. Now I'm twenty years old and know nothing about them. Just a necklace and bracelet that was supposedly my mothers. I wear it everyday. It was really pretty. My parents died and i don't know how.

"Alright. What do you want to know?"

"Their names! Likes! Dislikes! Uhh everything!" I say excitedly. "Woah woah woah princess! Calm down. You'll get your answers soon!" He chuckled and I blushed.

"Oh! Look! We're here!"

I looked outside and my eyes widened and jaws dropped. It was a freken mansion!! It was so beautiful and I bet inside would be even more beautiful.