|💛|Hoseok

I don't own anything besides the plot! I am so sorry I actually forgot about Hobi😅 I knew I was missing a member! Anyways enjoy~!💛

Soulmate AU!

•┈•◈◉◉◈•┈•

Normal P.O.V

Not meeting your soulmate is hard. People tease you and make you feel bad about it. You can't see colour unless you meet their eyes. For now everything is black and white. Two very boring colours. How (Y/n) longed to see colour. Everyday she would ask her parents about what colour everything was and they would answer back. Currently (Y/n) was sad because her best friend had found her soulmate and was ranting on about seeing colours and all. (Y/n) was happy for her but also jealous so she hid in her room for a few days until her brother decided that enough is enough!

"Yoongi! Where are we going?" (Y/n) asked her older brother as he dragged her somewhere. He ignored her and kept dragging her. They walked for a few minutes and it looked like an underground dancing place.

"What is this place?" (Y/n) asked in awe and looked around at the different dancers dancing. (Y/n) knew all his friends but nobody was a dancer besides Jimin and he doesn't look like the type to dance underground.

"Underground dancing. I'm here to meet a friend." He said as he looked around. (Y/n) looked at him. "You have a friend that's an underground dancer?" He nodded. "Do the guys know?" She asked. "Yeah, he's actually been with ua for awhile now. So he's part of the group as Namjoon said." (Y/n) nodded, really excited to meet this guy.

"But..why bring me here?"

"You needed to get out of the house. Geez you look paler than me." He snickered and she punched his arm playfully. "Yahhh! Don't be mean!" (Y/n) whined and Yoongi smiled.

"Ah! Hyung! Over here!" A voice called out and yoongi turned around. "Come on. He's over there." He pulled her hand and made their way through the crowed. (Y/n) could hardly see his face as their was alot of people but as they cleared away (Y/n)'s eyes widened as their eyes met and bursts of colour suddenly engulfed both of their visions. (Y/n)'s and the mysterious boy.

"Hoseok! This is my sister! Min (Y/n). (Y/n). This is Jung Hoseok or J-Hope. He's part of our group-are you two okay?" Yoongi asked as he saw them both staring at each other with wide eyes.

"N-no-I mean-Yes! Uh wait-no I'm not alright! Wait-what am i saying?! UGH!!" (Y/n) hid her face in Yoongi's back and wished the earth would just swallow her up.

"H-hyung...you have brown hair!" Hoseok stuttered and pointed at Yoongi's hair. Yoongi nodded. "Yeah. My mom tells me that sometimes when i-" he stopped and stared at Hoseok once he realised.

"How did you know I have brown hair..?" Hoseok bit his lip and glanced at (Y/n) who was still hiding behind Yoongi's back. "I...met my soulmate."

Yoongi's eyes widened and asked. "Who is it? When did you met her??" He bombarded hoseok with questions.

"Calm down hyung...it's actually...your sister." Yoongi blinked and turned around to face (Y/n) and saw her face was red. "Y-you can see colour too?" He asked and she nodded.

"I'm not paler than you Yoongi! I'm more brighter than you! You're the pale one!" (Y/n) laughed and yoongi scowled.

"Shut up brat!" He growled making her laugh harder. (Y/n) stopped laughing and Hoseok stood infront of her making her flustered.