|🔱| Jimin

I don't own anything besides the plot! Enjoy~

Royal AU!

•┈•◈◉◉◈•┈•

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

I held my stomach as I was walking around the palace. I was almost nine months pregnant and I found out after my husband, the king went to war for those nine months. I haven't seen him since.

He writes to me when ever he gets a chance and I cherish ever single letter. Recently, Jimin wrote a letter saying that they were on their way home. The war had finally ended with the Park Kingdom being the winner.

I was so happy to finally see him. I laughed and smiled at the thought about him. He doesn't know about my pregnancy. I begged Taehyung, his right hand man not to tell him and he agreed. Jimin insisted that Taehyung stay with me here in the palace incase I need help.

I was sitting in the garden, getting some fresh air when a maid ran up to me. "Your highness! His majesty has returned!" She blurted out making my heart fill with excitement. My eyes widened and picked up my dress and ran towards the entrance of the palace.

"You're highness! Be careful!" The maid yelled out but I ignored her. I ran though the hallways as tears welled in my eyes. I held back my sobs.

I slammed opened the door to the enterance and saw Jimin and Taehyung along with maids and butlers. Everybody turned to me including jimin. He smiled at me but his eyes widened when he saw my stomach.

I ran to him and he met me half way. I slammed my lips on his and let my tears fall. He held my waist and felt my stomach. I pulled him in closer and cried. He broke the kiss and wiped my tears.

I hugged him tight and cried loudly, happy that he was back home, alive to see his child grow up. Everyday I feared that I would get a message saying that Jimin had been killed in the war.

"(Y/n), y-you're pregnant?" He asked and I nodded. "I found out when you left for the war. I didn't want you to worry about me when you're so far away fighting for the kingdom." I say and he kissed my forehead.

He suddenly picked me up making me yelp and shouted. "I'M GONNA BE A DAD!!" He spun me around making me laugh, holding onto his shoulders. The staff laughed at the sweet moment. He gently put me down and cupped my face.

"I love you so much (Y/n)."

"I love you too Jimin."

They sealed their love with a kiss. What we didn't know was that a pair of eyes were watching us from the shadows. A few days later, the kingdom celebrated the birth of a new princess. Park Sora.

Jimin's friends who were the Six Kings of the other parts of the world, were excited to see their niece. I was lying in bed, sitting upright with sora in my arms.

"How are you feeling (Y/n)?" Namjoon asked and I sighed. "Tired. God, I felt like I was dying. Jimin was so worried. He was panicking more than me." The boys laughed and Jimin huffed.

"You made me like that!" He defended himself.

Sora was sleeping and I handed her to Jimin so the boys could hold her and get used to her.

They loved her, especially Hoseok and Jungkook. "She looks like (Y/n)." Taehyung commented and I giggled.

"She's so comfy. I'm tired now." Yoongi said making everyone laugh.

Jimin looked over at me and smiled fondly. I was too busy laughing and smiling with the boys to notice.

'I promise you sora..as your mother, I'll protect you and love you always' i think as I thought about how enemies will be after her.