|🍁| Seokjin

I don't own anything besides the plot! Here's jinnie!

Normal P.O.V

"Jin? When are you coming home? Han is crying for you." (Y/n) asked through her phone.

Jin sighed on the other side as he could hear his five year old son crying in the background. It was currently eight at night and jin was exhausted.

"Give me an hour. I'll be there soon." (Y/n) hummed and whispered an 'Okay.'

Recently jin and (Y/n) were fighting. It was because of his work schedule. He didn't spend time with them as he was the CEO of his father's company. (Y/n) saw that Han was sad because his father didn't spend time with him and his friends made fun of him at school because they think he doesn't have a dad since he never picked him up before.

This led to them fighting once again. After saying that he'll be home in an hour, it turned into three hours!

"You told me you'll be here in an hour! And what time do you show up? Three hours late jin! Three hours!!" She shouted at him. Jin rubbed his temples and glared at her.

"I know (Y/n)! You don't have to fucking rub it in my face! Work came up. I couldn't leave it till tomorrow!" (Y/n) scoffed. "You chose work over your family? Your son? Do you know why he's sad? His friends make fun of him because he 'doesn't' have a dad! They tease him thinking you left us! Plus you never spend time with him!" She screamed and tears welled in her eyes. Jin felt his heart breaking.

"..you never spend time with me."

They both stared at each other before Han broke the silence.

"E-eomma?" Their heads snapped to the top of the stairs and saw Han holding his teaddy near close to his chest and his eyes were glossy.

"Bub! You were supposed to be asleep!" (Y/n) says and Han sniffiled.

"Y-you were fighting..." he said and jin clenched his fists. He didn't want Han to see (Y/n) and him fighting.

"No baby! Eomma and I were just having a disagreement. It's alright," Jin said and mentioned for han to come to them.

"Come here bub."

Once Han was down the stairs, he ran and hugged each of his parents legs tightly. The two smiled at their sons cuteness and cooed.

"Aww our baby doesn't like to see eomma and appa fight? Your so cute." Jin pinched his cheeks making han giggle.

Jin turned to (Y/n) and she looked away. "Babe..I'm sorry. The company is under stress and so am I. I'll make more time for you and Han. I promise. Please don't be mad, princess." He wrapped his arms around her waist. (Y/n) couldn't help but smile and pecked his lips.

"I forgive you jinnie. I'm sorry too." He hugged her and soon parted.

Jin thought of an idea for han tomorrow. "Han, how about I pick you up tomorrow from school?" Han's eyes lit up with joy and hugged his father.

"Yes! Thank you appa!"

Jin smiled and yawned sleepily. "Let's all go to bed. It's late now."

(Next Morning)

"Don't forget you have to pick up han from school!" (Y/n) reminded jin once again and he nodded. "I won't. That's the third time you reminded me." He says and brushes off some invisible dust off his suit.

(Y/n) rolled her eyes. "You tend to forget jinnie. That's why." She giggled and kissed his cheek.

"Bye. Have a good day at work." She says but Jin pulled her towards him and smashed his lips against her's. She gasped in surprise but kissed back. Jin's hand held her waist and smiled in the kiss. (Y/n) held his cheek and broke the kiss after a few seconds.

A blush was on her face making jin smirk. She looked away and mumbled. "B-Bye."

"See you." With that he left. (Y/n) groaned and shook her head. The driver took Han to school so that was fine. Just hope that jin doesn't forget to pick up han.

(At 1PM)

Han's school just finished and kids ran out to meet their parents. Han ran out excitedly hoping that his dad was there waiting. The little boy looked around and didn't see his appa.

"A-appa..." he said sadly as tears welled in his eyes. He sniffiled and froze when he heard a voice.

"Hey loser! Your mom now abandoned you? Just like your dad?" The bully laughed and his friends behind him laughed. Han shook his head in fear.

"N-no..my appa is gonna pick me up-"

"Again with you having a dad?! Just accept that you don't have one!" The bully pushed Han on the ground making his tears fall. His knee got scratched making it bleed.

"Your a baby! Who doesn't have a father!" They laughed and Han wished he would just disappear.

"Hannie!!" A voice called out making all the bullies turn around. Han lifted his head and saw his mother running towards him with his father not far behind.

"What happened?! Why are you crying? Oh gosh baby." (Y/n) wiped his tears and picked him up from the ground. The bullies just watched and Seokjin approached the boys.

"Are you the boys who are bullying my son for not having a father?" He glared at them making the kids shiver in fear.

"W-we're sorry sir!"

"Yes! S-sorry!"

Jin sighed and waved them off. "This is a warning. If you ever mess with my son then I'll call your parent's and we'll have a nice long chat. Got it?" They nodded and ran off. Jin looked behind him and saw han hugging (Y/n) tightly.

Jin approached them and placed his hand on han's head. "I'm sorry I'm late bub. I went to pick up eomma and there was traffic. Don't worry now. Those boys won't mess with you again. Appa scared them off." Han stared at his father and hugged him.

"I love you appa!"

Jin smiled and hugged him back. (Y/n) smiled at their sweet moment. "I love you too bub." Jin looked over at (Y/n) and she kissed his cheek. "Good job honey." She ruffled han's hair making him giggle.

"Thanks babe. I don't know what I'll ever do without you."

"Probably nothing."

"Y-Ya! Get back here!"

"Run eomma! Run!"

"Haha! Catch me if you can! You too hannie!"

《•••》

And that's it! Next one will be soon! Stay tuned!