|🌷| Jimin

I own nothing but the plot! Enjoy!

•┈•◈◉◉◈•┈•

Normal P.O.V

You were married to a man named Park Jimin. It was for your parents business and his parents business to work together. It was an arranged marriage. Jimin was sweet and he loved you and you love him. Currently you were at collage and he was at work. Jimin is South Korea's most successful CEO. He took over his father's company just a few months ago. You both were married for six months and you were happy with him.

You were daydreaming in class when your bully, Minji walked up to you along with her friends behind her. She slammed her hands on your desk making you flinch and glare at her. "Hey (Y/n)! How are you? Imagining about your imaginary boyfriend again?" They laughed and you just ignored her.

The reason why she bullies you is because you're a loner, before you used to have one friend but she had to move away because her father had gotten a better job.

"No minji. Now leave me alone. I did nothing to you." You say and ignore her presence. Before she could do anything, the teacher walked in and instructed everyone to take their seats.

(With Jimin)

I was just over with my meeting when I saw that it was almost time for (Y/n) to finish college. I decided to pick her up. I picked up my car keys and headed out. After 10 minutes I reached her college and parked my car. I stepped out and the students looked my way. I heard some girls squealing and I smirked.

I brushed my hair back and put on my sunglasses and leaned against my car.

'Omg!! Isn't that Park Jimin?! CEO of Park Corporations?!'

'Hes so hot!'

'Shit! How can somebody look so good!'

Jimin smirked more and chuckled lightly. 'Sorry girls..but I'm already taken.'

He saw (Y/n) walking out but before she could reach a figure blocked his view.

"Hi baby~ Your handsome." Minji said and twirled her hair around her finger. Jimin narrowed his eyes at her and tried to ignore her.

"Um..yeah."

"Wanna go somewhere else?" She smirked and tried to touch him but he smacked her hand away. "Enough. What ever you're trying to do is not working on me. Leave me alone. I'm happily married and I love my wife!" He said and glared at her.

Minji's eyes widened in shock. "Y-your married?"

He scoffed. "Yes."

Jimin walked passed minji and up to (Y/n) who was shocked to see him. "Jimin? What are you doing here-?" She was cut off by Jimin pulling her closer and smashed his lips against her's. Her eyes widened and dropped her books that were in her hands.

People around them gasped and were in shock. (Y/n) entangled her fingers in his hair and moaned lightly and he gripped her waist. After a couple seconds that felt like minutes, they pulled back and (Y/n) hid her face in his chest.

"See? (Y/n) is my wife. Now leave minji. And if I see you near her. You don't want to know what I'll do to you. Understand?"

Minji nods in fear. "Y-yes Mr Park!" With that she leaves.

"What was that for?" (Y/n) asks as she bent down to pick up the books but Jimin beat her to it. "Can't I kiss my wife?"

She blushed. "Y-yes but..You haven't done it outside before." She took the books from him and he smirked.

"Do I make you nervous?" He whispered in her ear and she gasped. "N-no." She looked away and hurried to the car. He chuckled and followed after her.

(At home)

As soon as (Y/n) entered the house, Jimin wrapped his arms around her waist. He kissed her neck and mumbled. "I love you."

She giggled as his kisses ticked her. "I love you too jiminie. Also thank you."

She turned around and cupped his face. "For what?"

"About..minji. How did you know she was bullying me?"

"I saw her one day bullying you and I decided to visit you like this and make her and the rest of the collage jealous like this." He said and kissed her forehead.

"Thank you jiminie."

"No problem baby. I'll do anything for you. Now, wanna watch a movie?"

"Yes!" She said excitedly making him laugh. "Alright, go and change and I'll make the popcorn then you can choose the movie." (Y/n) nodded and went upstairs. Jimin headed into the kitchen and made the popcorn. By the time it was ready, (Y/n) arrived back down and back hugged Jimin making him chuckle.

"Something wrong?"

"No...I just wanna hug you." She said and Jimin hugged her back. She rested her head on his chest and he kissed her hair. The popcorn was ready and jimin let go of (Y/n) and they both headed to the lounge and (Y/n) choose a movie. Half way through the movie, Jimin started placing soft wet kisses on her neck making (Y/n) tilt her head to give him more access.

"Mmh. What are you doing?" She asks as he made her lie on the couch and he hovers over her. "Just showing you how much I love you." His hands held her hips and (Y/n) wrapped her arms around his neck. She giggled as it tickled. "I know that you love me alot jiminie."

She kissed his nose and he scrunched it up making him look cute.

"You're so cute."

"Only for you babygirl."

•┈•◈◉◉◈•┈•

Yeah that ending was shitty. I was out of ideas. Sorry guys. Next up is Namjoon! Should I make a new years Special?🙌 Comment and let me know!