|🎇|Namjoon

I don't own anything besides the plot! Here's the best leader in the world!😁

•┈•◈◉◉◈•┈•

Normal P.O.V

Today was your and Namjoon's two year wedding anniversary! Namjoon finally popped the question at a concert one day. The ARMY'S were happy about your relationship and some weren't. You obviously said yes and the guy's were so happy.

But recently, Namjoon has been ignoring you. He's coming home late and tired. He won't even talk to you or even eat the food that you made. You figured that he's stressed out as he's the leader of BTS and their new song was coming out soon. This morning, he didn't even wish you a happy anniversary. 'Maybe he's planning something special?' You thought and smiled.

Later that evening, you placed two plates on the decorated table. You wanted to have a special dinner with him so you messaged him to come home early today. You dressed up and did your make up abit and soon waited for him.

'He'll love this! I hope he's coming early.' You thought and waited patiently for your husband. Soon it seven o'clock ...then it was nine o'clock then soon it rolled on to 11:30pm.

Tears welled in your eyes and your heart felt heavy. 'He forgot our own anniversary...' You sniffled and ran to your room. The food was cold long ago but you didn't eat as you waited your husband. You took a shower and wiped the make up off. You then laid on the bed and cried quietly.

Namjoon's P.O.V

"Hyung..? Don't you have somewhere to be?" Taehyung asked slowly and I shook my head.

"No, i don't tae. Why?" I asked and the room fell silent. I looked up and saw the boys looking at each other.

"What happened?" I asked and Yoongi hyung scoffed and rolled his eyes. "He clearly forgot." I raised a brow and stared at him confused.

"What did I forget?"

Jin sighed and shook his head. "Don't you wanna go home? You know..be with (Y/n). Your wife."

"She's fine. She-" I got cut off by Yoongi shouting.

"NO SHE'S NOT! YOU FORGOT YOUR OWN WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!!" He glared at me and my heart dropped. My eyes widened and I frantically ran home.

'Shit! Today's our 2 year anniversary! I forgot! (Y/n)'s probably waiting!' I checked the time and saw that it was 11:30pm. I also saw the message where (Y/n) told me to come home early. 'Damn it. My phone died earlier.' I thought and parked the car outside my house. I noticed that all the lights were off. I unlocked the house and my eyes widened. The table was decorated beautifully and the food was covered but it must be cold by now.

"Shit..I messed up." I saw that I only had 15 minutes of our anniversary left so I headed up to our bedroom and heard soft sniffles and crying. I stopped and listened to my wife cry silenly. My heart broke and I slowly pushed the door open. I saw her lying on the bed and she stiffened when the door opened.

I sat on the bed and called out her name.

"(Y/n)..."

"...."

"Babe, I'm so sorry..i-I'm so stressed with being the leader and our new MV is coming out soon and it's hard..I d-didn't mean to ignore you. My phone died earlier and it was charging. I totally forgot about our anniversary. Please forgive me! I-I'm sorry!!" Tears welled in my eyes and I felt the bed shifting. A pair of arms wrapped around my neck and hugged me tight. I immediately hugged her back and cried into her neck.

"I-it's okay joon. I understand. I forgive you. I know you didn't mean to ignore me or to forget about our anniversary.." she smiled and I wiped her tears away.

"I love you (Y/n)."

She chuckled and pulled me down ontop of her. "I love you too baby." I placed my lips of hers and she kissed back. The kiss was filled with passion and abit of lust. My hands were on her waist and I trailed down to her neck.

She moaned softly and I whispered into her ear.

"Let me make you feel good tonight. I'll make it up to you. I'll show you how much I love you."

•┈•◈◉◉◈•┈•

Enjoyed this one? Like and comment! Requests are open. Byee~!😜