|🌌|Jungkook PT1

This is my own! No requests yet. It's fine. My school starts next week. It's my second last year in High School so I'll be busy. Enjoy~

•┈•◈◉◉◈•┈•

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

"(Y/N)!!!"

I jumped up in shock as I heard my mother scream my name. I groaned and ran a hand through my hair. I rubbed my eyes and I screamed back.

"WHAT?!"

"GET UP!! IT'S ALREADY ELEVEN O'CLOCK!!"

My eyes widened and I rushed out of bed. It was so late! I headed to my bathroom and did my morning routine. I quickly had a shower and put on a clean dress. I ran down the stairs and stopped because I saw my dad.

"Appa?? What are you doing here?! It's 11o'clock! Aren't you late?!" I screeched at him and he chuckled.

"Are you sure it's 11o'clock dear?" He asked and I looked at the time on the clock that was hanging on the wall.

"EIGHT O'CLOCK?! Ugh! Eomma!!" I shouted and whinned and my mother entered while laughing abit.

"Sorry honey but you gotta wake up and I need you to go into town and get a couple of things for the house." She placed my breakfast infront of me and i thanked her softly. You see, we live in a kingdom called Seoul and my father worked at the palace as the Prince's advisor. The king and queen were looking for a wife for the Prince as he was going to take the throne in a week's time.

The prince's name is Jeon Jungkook. He's handsome, smart, charming and really good at anything and everything! Every girl in the kingdom were trying to get that title as 'queen.' Quite amusing actually, when girls just make fools of themselves. Every girl in the world has a crush on him!

I'd love to become queen but the Prince would never choose me. He doesn't even know I exsist! Sad right? Very sad indeed.

Anyways, he hasn't choosen anyone yet as he didn't like them and I heard that he was coming into town today. I smiled abit and a blush creeped up my cheeks. I got up and put my plate into the sink and my dad eventually headed to work.

"Have a good day Appa!" I say and kissed his cheek.

"I will princess." Appa ruffled my hair and I pouted. My mother handed him his lunch and he pecked her lips.

"Bye love." He said to my mother and she smiled.

"Bye dear."

My father left and my mother handed me the list of things that I needed to get from the market.

"(Y/n), here's the things that we need. Please get them for me?" I nodded and took the list.

"Yeah sure. I'll see you later!"

"Bye dear!"

I walked down the dirt road towards the market while looking at the grocerie list.

'Bread, eggs, milk, flour and a couple of vegetables and fruits.'

I sighed and greet a couple of people along the way. People around here know me as the sweet, caring, helpful and pretty girl. Usually the old women would tell me that I would soon find my Prince but he still hasn't found me or I hadn't found him yet. I would just brush it off as I wasn't interest.

I entered the market place and immediately went towards the milk stand.

"Oh! (Y/n)! How are you?" The old man behind the stand asked. I smiled and greeted him back. "I'm doing well and how are you?"

He laughed. "I'm fine and how are your parents?"

I picked a bottle of milk and quickly paid for it. "Their both good." He nodded and bidded me goodbye.

"I'll see you sometime (Y/n)!"

I nod and waved back. I headed along the market road and soon I almost had everything.

"Now...the only thing left is the bread." I say softly to myself and head to the bread stand. The old women behind the stand spotted me walking towards the stand and waved at me.

"(Y/n) dear! There you are! I've been expecting you!" She smiled and I smiled back and rose an eyebrow.

"Really?" She nodded and handed me a loaf of bread. "Here you go! On the house!" She grinned and I refused.

"No! I can't! I'll pay-"

"Nope! You will not pay!" She said strictly and I reluctantly nodded. "Alright then, thank you!" I bowed at her and she nodded her head. I suddenly heard cheers and squealing outside.

"What's going on?" I asked and she sighed. "The Prince is coming into the village."

"Oh yeah. I heard. But why?"

"From what I heard is that the Prince declined all the princesses from all over the country." My eyes widened.

"What?! Really?" She nodded and continued. "Now, he's coming into the village to pick a bride and the future queen of the country."She winked at me and i blushed abit.

"Wow. Some lucky girl she is..." I say and gaze sadly at the town square where everybody was gathered. The old women shook her head and shooed me towards the town square.

"Gooo!! Go see the Prince!" I nodded and walked towards them. I tried to make my way in the front and saw a abit of my dad. I eventually made it to the front and my dad spotted me. He lightly smiled at me and i waved back slightly and smiled. The king and queen were there too and the Prince.

I could hear the girls squealing and trying to impress the Prince but he wasn't even looking at them. I was more interested in my dad when I didn't notice a pair of eyes on me.

They followed to where I was looking at and they landed on the advisor. The Prince whispered something to the advisor and he looked shocked. Dad whispered something back and he nodded with a smile. The Prince smiled back and looked back at the crowd.

"I now present Prince Jeon Jungkook to select his bride!" A man said and people clapped. The Prince walked forward and looked at the crowed. His eyes landed on me and i gulped.

His gaze was strong and i felt like looking away but I couldn't. He smirked at me and a blush rose to my cheeks. He then pointed his finger in my direction.

"Her."

•┈•◈◉◉◈•┈•

How was this one? Part 2 is coming soon! Happy first march! Yoongi's birthday is soon!💜 I can't wait!!!😁 Byeee!😊