|🎶|Yoongi

I updated after a long time! Sorry about that. I was busy with school and stuff. But enjoy!

•┈•◈◉◉◈•┈•

Normal P.O.V

Min Areum was the mixture of both her parents. Min Yoongi and Min (Y/n). She had her mother's hair colour and eyes while she had a father pale skin and 'cold' personality. And abit of his savageness and (Y/n)'s kindness and shyness.

Now, she's 18 years old. Her birthday was a couple months ago and she's always wanted to ask her dad about her mom but was scared. Areum's mother; (Y/n) passed away when she was only 16 months old. That's 1 year and 4 months old. She's heard a lot of story's about her mother from her six uncles but she wanted to hear it from her father too.

Areum knocked on her dad's studio that he had at home and heard a 'come in.' She entered and saw her dad working on his music. He was a famous Kpop Idol in a group called BTS. She found her father amazing.

"Appa..? Can i ask you something?" She asked quietly as yoongi turned around to face her and took off his headphones.

"What is it princess?"

She fiddled with her fingers. "I-I want to know about eomma. Can you t-tell me about her...?" Areum looks up and saw her father's cold expression.

"I-I'm sorry! I shouldn't have ask-"

"You're mother...was very kind hearted and caring. She supported my dreams of becoming a rapper. I wouldn't have done it without her." Yoongi smiled as he remembered their times together.

"How did you two meet?"

"Well your mother and i met at a coffee shop. I bumped into her and almost spilled her coffee. We eventually got to know each other and I revealed who I was and she said that she knew. She was also an ARMY. Then we caught feeling, then started dating, then I proposed to her and we got married and then had you." He smiled at her and Areum smiled too.

"Daebak! That's so cute!" She squealed softly. "I know. Your uncle's told us that too." Yoongi said and she laughed.

"Their right. I wish...I wish I could have met eomma. I wanna talk to her, feel her love and so much more." Yoongi's heart broke at areum's words. She never had a mother figure growing up. Just her father and six uncles.

"Your mother loves you princess. Remember that. If it wasn't for that day then..." he trailed off and areum smiled weakly. "I know it's a touchy subject appa. You don't have to tell me. I get it."

Before yoongi could say anything else, Areum left his studio. "Bye appa!"

"Bye..." Yoongi shook his head and his eyes caught the attention of a small frame on his desk. It was a picture of (Y/n) in a white dress, smiling widely at the camera. Yoongi smiled sadly and sighed.

"I miss you (Y/n)..."

(With Areum)

It was night time and areum was asleep. Her head was paining earlier so she told her dad and went to bed a bit early. She suddenly started to twist and turn and hear voices.

'Yoongi! Look! I'm pregnant!'

'Really?! Oh gosh! I'm gonna be a dad! Thank you (Y/n)!'

'Becareful yoongi. Areum will get hurt.'

'Chill (Y/n), she won't.'

'(Y/N) NO!!'

'Stay alive baby! Y-you can't leave us!'