|💌|Jungkook

This is my own! Requests are open! Hope you guys like this one. Like, share and comment! I don't own anything besides the plot!

•┈•◈◉◉◈•┈•

(Soulmate AU)

Normal P.O.V

In this world is a world filled with soulmates. You need to touch them in order to know if they are your soulmate and you'll feel a tingling sensation going through your body. Your parents are soulmates. Some unlucky people don't meet their soulmates..but you hope that it would never happen to you. You'd always dream of meeting your soulmate. How did he look? Was he nice? Handsome? You just hoped he was not an old man.

It was just another boring day for everybody but not for a you. Today was the day of a BTS fansign!! (Y/n) was so excited that she managed to get tickets. She wore some nice jeans and a pretty t-shirt and she was ready to go. Oh! And not to forget her album for them to sign!

She grabbed her car keys and headed to the venue where it was being held. She played some of their music on the way there and she was super excited. She was finally meeting her bias! Jeon Jungkook. The man who is good at everything and anything.

She arrived and gave the guard her ticket. He nodded and she squealed in her head. This was a dream come true!! She worked hard to get her to see all of them.

'Oh my gosh..I'm really here! I'm gonna freaken meet BTS!!!' She screamed in her head and calmed her selfdown other wise she'd look like a crazy women. She wondered what her soulmate was doing right now. She sighed and saw that there were alot of people. She sat down on a chair and waited patiently for BTS to arrive.

Jungkook's P.O.V

Today was our fansign with ARMY and I was excited to be honest for some reason. There was a few minutes left and finally the fansign started.

ARMY'S started to scream and shout and it made me smile. We sat down and introduced our selves until it got to me as I was last.

"Hello! I'm Jungkook!" I said and smiled shyly. Fans cheered until a girl caught my attention. She had black hair but the light was shinning on her and her hair was Brown. She was smiling and had a small blush on her cheeks. I smiled at her and she noticed. She pointed at herself and I nodded my head lighly. She looked shocked and immediately blushed harder. She waved and returned the smile. A nudge caught me off guard and I glared at Taehyung who smirked at me.

"Who's the pretty lady kookie?" I rolled my eyes and nuged him back.

"No one hyung."

He was about to say something but the fansign had started and he forgot about it. 'She's pretty..' I thought and signed an ARMY'S album.

Finally it was the pretty girls turn and she was pretty up close. I fidgited with my fingers as she was almost by me. Taehyung signed her album and winked at her. She blushed and I pouted. She turned to me and i spoke.

"Hello! What's your name?" I grabbed the album and signed it quickly.

"(Y/n)!" She bit her lip and I handed it back to her. She grabbed it and our fingers touched. A tingling sensation ran through me and my eyes widened. Her eyes widened too and I guess the same happened to her. We both started at each other for a few seconds until she spoke.

"Y-you're my soulmate!" She whispered and I smiled. "Guess your the lucky girl, huh?" I teased and she blushed. I grabbed her album again and wrote down some numbers down and showed her my bunny smile.

"Call me kay?"

•┈•◈◉◉◈•┈•

Ahh! Jungkook is my bias! Who's your bias? Comment! I'd like to know. Who do you guys want next?♡