|💐|Taehyung

This is my own! I don't own anything besides the plot! Let's go!😊

•┈•◈◉◉◈•┈•

(Hanahaki AU)

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

I was on my way to my best friends house, Taehyung. We've been best friends ever since High School and we couldn't be sepearated. Now that we're older and have responsibilities of our own we still hang out when we have time.

But recently Tae hasn't been hanging out with me for some strange reason. When ever I suggest that we should hang out he'll make an excuse and cut me off short. I'm worried about him so I'm visiting him. I reach his house and knock on the door. A minute later, it opened up and a horrible looking Taehyung was standing there.

My eyes widened and I asked worriedly. "Tae! Are you alright?! You look horrible!" I step into the house and guide the man to his couch. He sits down and sighed.

"What wrong? Are you sick?"

"N-no..I'm fine (Y/n).." he said weakly and smiled abit.

"No you're not! What's wrong with you? I'm your best friend tae! I'm worried about you! Just look at you! You look pale and horrible-" I was cut off when he shouted.

"YOU DONT CARE ABOUT ME!!" He looked like he was going to cry any minute and that broke my heart. Anger rose in me and i stood up. "What do you mean i don't care for you?! I do! God damn it Taehyung your my best friend! I do care about you! I love you!" I shout and he shook his head.

"You don't love me. Not in the way I want you too." He said and I was about to question him but he suddenly ran to the bathroom.

"Tae?! Are you alright?" I ask as I follow him into the bathroom. I heard no reponse only the sound of him vomiting and gagging.

"Tae-" I froze once I saw what was coming out of his mouth.

Flower petals

Blood

"Hanahaki..."I whispered and he coughed into the toilet and the petals mixed with blood came out.

"Get out (Y/n).." he hoarsly said and I shook my head. I felt tears pricking my eyes and I wiped them away.

"No! You're sick! You've had the hanahaki disease and you didn't tell me?! WHY TAEHYUNG?!" I screamed and he looked away.

"Because I love y-you (Y/n) and I'm dying slowly..it's best if I die." He wiped his mouth and sat against the wall.

I sobbed and then and there I realised my feelings for him. I love him. I love Kim Taehyung.

"N-no! You can't die! I-I love you too! There I said it! Now make this disease go away!!" I smashed my lips on his making him kiss back and he wrapped his arms around his waist making me sit on his lap.

We broke apart and Taehyung took a deep breath in. "I can breath..." he whispered. I smiled and hugged him.

"Thank you (Y/n)! You cured me! I love you too!!" He pecked my forehead making me tear up again.

"Oh no! Baby don't cry!" I blushed at the nickname and laughed. "I-I'm happy tae. I'm so sorry! I put you through this pain! I-it's my fault..!" I broke down crying and he hugged me tight making me cry even more.

"It's not your fault. It's mine. I didn't tell you sooner. I love you so much (Y/n)." He said and picked me up and we laid on his bed. I stopped crying and snuggled into him.

"I love you too tae."

We stayed like that for the rest of the day as I didn't want to let go of him so we watched movies and hung out like old times. Except this time, we're dating instead of best friends. Who would have thought that a disease would bring two best friends together making them a couple? I'm glad that I realised my feelings for Taehyung sooner than later and regret it.

I love you Kim Taehyung

•┈•◈◉◉◈•┈•

I didn't wanna add a sad ending so I just made it a happy ending. I love these boys so much!💜😢 Their amazing and they helped me in my most hard times.❤

Hope you guys enjoyed this. I did enjoy writing this one. See you all soon! Stay safe! Wear a mask and sanatise!💜 Byeee~!👋