|👑|Seokjin

I don't own anything besides the plot! Enjoy WWH😘

Kingdom AU!

•┈•◈◉◉◈•┈•

Princess Lee (Y/n) and Prince Kim Seokjin were secret lovers for three years. The reason being is because their father's hated each other. If they came to know that their children were seeing each other then war would break out between both kingdoms.

Currently, (Y/n) had snuck out of her room and out of the palace to meet her lover in the forest. Their favourite spot. She kept on looking behind her to see if anybody followed her and it looks like nobody did. (Y/n) reached the spot and saw jin already waiting.

"Jin!" (Y/n) ran to him and hugged him tight. Jin chuckled and hugged her back. "Hey princess. Missed me?" She nodded. The two lovers couldn't meet this week as their father's had suspected something going on. They decided to let everything settel down and then meet again. It's been a week and (Y/n) missed jin dearly.

"I missed you too." He kissed her forehead and (Y/n) looked up at him. "Jin...what are we going to tell our parents? They won't except us!" She said and he cupped her face. "I know princess. We'll figure out a way. I know we will." He moved her hair out of the way and pecked her lips.

"So this is where you both sneak off to, huh?"

(Y/n) gasped and jin held her protectively as a guard showed himself. He wasn't just an ordinary guard. He was the Kim's kingdoms head of the royal guard.

(Y/n) looked all around them and saw that they were surrounded. Jin gritted his teeth. "Dahyun...My father sent you. Didn't he?"

"Yes. How could you betray us and love that bitch over your kingdom?!" Jin glared at him. "Don't call her that!" He shouted and dahyun laughed. "Oooh. I'm sorry. Getting defensive for your women huh? Grab them." He ordered and a couple of guards took them.

"L-let me go! Jin! Let him go!" (Y/n) screamed at dahyun with tears in her eyes and he laughed. "Sorry princess. King's orders." He smirked. "Don't touch her! Let her go!" Jin struggled against the guards and dahyun walked up to the Prince.

"This is what happens when you love another from an enemy's kingdom. Especially if she's a princess."

"Knock them out." He ordered again making their eyes widen. "Yes,sir."

"DON'T FUCKING KNOCK HER OUT! DO WHAT EVER YOU WANT TO ME BUT DON'T TOUCH HER!!" Jin pleaded but dahyun just smirked. "Sorry your highness. I don't take orders from you anymore." With that (Y/n) and jin were knocked out.

(Couple of hours later)

(Y/n) groaned and woke up and saw that she was in a prison cell. She saw a guard and he opened the cell door. "Let's go." He said coldly and made her walk forward. She gasped as she thought of jin.

"Where's jin?! Tell me! Where is he! Is he safe-"

"Shut up you witch!" The guard spat and pushed her forward. "No! Not until you tell me if he's safe!"

The guard ignored her and led her to what she guessed was the throne room once she entered a room. She gasped when she saw jin lying on the floor all bloodied.

"JIN!" (Y/n) screamed and tried to run to him but guards blocked her way. Jin coughed and looked up weakly when he heard his lover scream his name. "(Y/n)..."He whispered as he saw her struggle with the guards with tears staining her cheeks.