|🎂| Jungkook Birthday Special|🎂|

It's our bunny's birthday! Omg he's 24 already!😭🐰💜 My bias😍 Let's go into this imagine! LET'S GET IT!

•┈•◈◉◉◈•┈•

Normal P.O.V

(Y/n) woke up early at 6am as it was jungkook's birthday! She giggled and carefully removed his tattooed arm from her waist and did her business in the bathroom and had a quick shower. When she was done, she headed towards her son's bedroom.

Jungkook and (Y/n) got married quite early in life at 20 years old. A year later they had Jeongsan. Jungkook loved his son to bits and would do anything for him.

"Sannie? Wake up baby..It's Appa's birthday." She cooed and shook him abit. The boy sat up, fully awake.

"Yay! Appa's birthday!" He cheered and (Y/n) laughed. "Yes! It's appa's birthday. Let's go and freshen you up and then we can make him breakfast? Alright?" Jeongsan nodded and (Y/n) helped him to get ready.

20 minutes later, the two were in the kitchen making jungkook's favourite breakfast.

"Eomma! Are you almost done?!" The boy asked excitedly. (Y/n) chuckled and nodded. "Almost sannie. How about you go get the card you were making for appa so hard these few days?" San's eyes lit up and ran off to his room to get the card.

He returned back and waved it to his mother. (Y/n) put the food in a tray and whispered.

"Let's go and wake up Appa!"

San giggled and they headed up to wake up the sleeping bunny. San ran into the room and jumped onto jungkook's shirtless chest.

Jungkook's eyes shot open and they landed on San. "Oh? San..It's you."

"Appa! Happy Birthday!" San kissed his father's cheek making jungkook smile.

"Thank you bub."

(Y/n) walked in with the tray and placed it on the nightstand. She crawled on the bed and kissed his lips.

"Happy Birthday babe." She giggled and jungkook wrapped his arm around her waist.

"Thanks babygirl."

She placed the tray on his lap and he started eating. Jungkook picked up some food and fed it to san. San giggled and ate it. Jungkook then did the same to (Y/n). After breakfast, jungkook had a quick shower and (Y/n) quickly went to check her surprise.

She'd only give it to him at night. So he'd have to wait. When jungkook arrived, san gave him his card.

"Appa! Look, I made you a card!" Jungkook took the card and thanked his son.

"Thank you bunny. I love it! I'll stick it on the fridge." Jungkook took a magnet and stuck it to the fridge.

"There! All done!" Jeongsan's bunny smile showed making (Y/n) and jungkook laugh.

A little later, the rest of the members came over. They planned a small party for him.

"15 year old jungkookie to 24 year old jungkookie. Happy Birthday jk." Yoongi said and jungkook thanked him.