|🎊|Yoongi Birthday Special|🎊|

I don't own anything besides the plot! It's Suga's Birthday!!!😭💜❤😎 Here's a special about him😉

•┈•◈◉◉◈•┈•

Today was Yoongi's birthday and you guys decided to go out. You guys have a 5 year old son named Min Rae Woo. He was an adorable little boy who looks exactly like his father and has his mother's personality. The other BTS members agreed to look after the child as you both went out on your date.

"(Y/n)! Are you ready?!" Yoongi shouted from downstairs as he put on Rae Woo's jacket on.

"I'm coming!" You shouted from upstairs and quickly finished putting on your earrings on. You grabbed your purse and pushed your phone inside and headed downstairs. You walked down the stairs and Yoongi looked up. His eyes widened and his lips curved into a smirk.

You blushed and Rae Woo hugged your legs. "Eomma! You look so pretty!" You were wearing a short black dress and it showed off all your curves and your cleavage abit.

"Thank you baby." You kissed his cheek and he giggled.

Yoongi wrapped his arms around your waist and whispered into your ear. "Hmm...babygirl, you look so hot~" He kissed down your neck and you quickly stopped him before Rae Woo could catch you.

"Stop it Yoongi and thank you. You don't look too bad yourself." You winked at him and gently pecked his lips. He smirked and grabbed Rae Woo's bag and headed out the door.

(At the BTS dorm.)

Yoongi knocked on the door and a few seconds later Jungkook opened the door. "Hyung! (Y/n) noona!" The little family stepped in and jungkook grabbed the bag from Yoongi.

"Uncle Kookie!" Rae Woo exclaimed happily. Jungkook picked him up and tickled him.

"You're here you little monster! Ready to have some fun?"

Rae Woo nodded excitedly.

The rest of the boys appered and greeted us. "Wow (Y/n) noona! You look pretty!" Taehyung said and Jimin smirked. "Yeah, maybe you wanna ban-" Hoseok slapped the back of jimin's head.

"Stop it Jimin! Yoongi hyung will kill you!" He scolded and Yoongi glared at Jimin.

"Fuck off Park."

Jimin laughed nervously. You hit your husbands shoulder and scolded him too. "Oh stop it Yoongi! Jimin is just joking." Yoongi rolled his eyes and cursed under his breath.

"Don't worry (Y/n). We'll look after Rae Woo. He's in safe hands." Namjoon said and you looked over at your son as he was laughing at Jin and Taehyung.

"Thank you Namjoon."

Yoongi nodded at him and Namjoon smiled. "Rae Woo! Eomma and Appa are going!"

Rae Woo ran to his parents and hugged them. "Be good for your uncles now okay?" You say and ruffel his black hair. He nodded and Yoongi pecked his cheek.

"Be a good boy." The little boy nodded and ran off back to his uncles.

"Bye guys!" You shouted and the boys shouted back. They closed the door and then drove off to the resturant.